Hulk vs. Wolverine

The only thing these two do not really belong in a fight together. wolverine is not in Hulk's league or if you do think he is, how do you think Wolverine would match up aginst Thor who also does batle with the Hulk.

Edit: Still excited to see it though

Not in Hulk's league? Maybe not during World War Hulk when Hulk was on Extra 'Roids, but Wolverine's first appearance pitted him against Hulk. Later on, they changed the fight to show that his claws could cleave through Hulk. So yeah, I can buy him being a good match against Hulk provided he avoids getting his head tore off.

do you think this is an effort to generate interest (not that they need it) in the hulk, wolverine and thor movies?

sounds awesome though.

just a thought, ths could lead to a Hulk vs ....... series with a diff hero/supervillain each week, although most have been doe on other shows like the thing and iron man, but it would be good to see a diff take on them.

any one see it at comic con in its entirety? Problem is that I doubt well see Hulk tear any limbs apart or Wolverine sticking his claws in Hulks flesh...lots of "bar room brawling"...

I just saw the trailer for this and it looks damn good. I just couldn't help but imagine how sick this would be in live action... maybe Fox and Marvel can get together and co-produce a joint sequel with Hulk/Wolverine if Wolverine is a hit and all and TIH does well on DVD... never gonna happen in a million years but I can dream.

I meant television. Spidey has had two successful series (and other less successful ones), as have the X-Men. Hulk got the 90's series and Iron Man had one too. The Fantastic Four had a 90's series and had (has? I don't know if it is still on the air) the more recent one. Silver Surfer also had the cool late 90's show. Yet all the Avengers got was this abomination:

avengersunitedtheystandms0.jpg

But.... but.... It had Tigra. TIGRA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"