Hulu to start charging in 2010!

As long as shows like 30 Rock, The Office, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia remain free, I'll be fine.

If not, then I'm going to go all sorts of Charlton Heston ape ****. :csad:

You'll be fine with those two shows as they replay full episodes on NBC.COM for free. I don't know about Sunny though.

i'm pretty sure this is the worst idea ever. It depends on how much of the content is free I guess...if they charge for new episodes of popular shows...then what point is Hulu?
1) I can only watch Hulu on my computer. Lame.
2) I only use Hulu when my Dish screws up.
3) Why pay for Hulu when I can get cable with the same selection and watch it on my TV in my living room?

This just in! Ghostvirus stops using Hulu in 2010.

The greed of some companies is astounding. It really is never enough is it? One day these companies will fall under the weight of their own greed. I just hope I am alive to see it.

So, I was really excited when I found out Hulu is on the PS3 now...so, I decided to check it out.

Wow...Hulu sucks. Almost none of the major networks are on it...it seems to be just a very large collection of crappy indie films and shows. :/

So, I was really excited when I found out Hulu is on the PS3 now...so, I decided to check it out.

Wow...Hulu sucks. Almost none of the major networks are on it...it seems to be just a very large collection of crappy indie films and shows. :/

That must just be Hulu on PS3, the internet version has all kinds of current shows on it.

i only go on Hulu to check out past SNL episodes/skits, like the classic celebrity Jeopardy with Sean Connery :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"