Hype Couples?

Yo, from what I remember nosebleed's hot. Just putting it out there.

Yo, from what I remember nosebleed's hot. Just putting it out there.

Hell yeah I is...

loser1.jpg

True knows has big **** too.

Also, me and Casey are a couple.

She gives me lap dances for loose change. :heart:

Also, me and Casey are a couple.

She gives me lap dances for loose change. :heart:

Wrong...Casey hearts me. Don't make me stab you...I have an extensive collection of butterfly knives that haven't been used to their full extent.

Wrong...Casey hearts me. Don't make me stab you...I have an extensive collection of butterfly knives that haven't been used to their full extent.

Pfft, you'd just hurt yourself.

The only couple here that everyone knows of is Spoons and Pickles, Hype's version of Seal and Heidi (sorry, I couldn't think of any better comparison).

The video of Seal performing "Amazing" at that V.Secret fashion show kills me :D He doesn't stop!

[YT]h2Jb0lxowJY[/YT]

In answer to the question, I've been e-vorced so many times from peeps here, it's simply to painful to admit.

But in all honesty, a year ago I met up with someone I knew from this site (for coffee); they lived locally in New York, and if I wasn't so stingy I would've...ya know...did something Seshual. But I thought better of it and declined...and if they're reading this they better remain nameless. :cool:

My husband posts here sometimes. I don't think anyone knows who he is, though.

In answer to the question, I've been e-vorced so many times from peeps here, it's simply to painful to admit. Not sure why I have so many love/hate relationships, but...oh well.

But in all honesty, a year ago I almost did end up having sex with someone I knew from this site; they lived locally in New York, and if I wasn't so stingy I would've put out. But I didn't and they better remain nameless. :cool:

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"