Hype! Deathmatch: Round 2, Match 5: Lunar_Wolf VS The Squirrel

I'm a little shocked and appalled by some of the new pictures that have surfaced.
shocked.gif

di-Y300.gif

newbee here, grant it the squirrel is awesome... but what are the criteria for this event. Just 1 week here. You got som' 'splaining to do...

Last edited:
newbee here, grant it the squirrel is awesome... but what are the criteria for this event. Just 1 week here. You got som' 'splaining to do...
Hm...

It's a glorified popularity match, winner gets to pat themselves on the shoulder. It's all in good fun, and you get to smack talk your opponents along the way. The criteria is being a member of the board, and singing up when the event is announced. :yay:

Giving it up to The Squirrel.
Thanks!

Squirrel bought me a castle, so I voted for him.

You're a hard campaigner Squirrel, I like that
Wolf, Campaign harder

My vote to squirrel only because he posted in the Arrow boards.

I can't decide.:csad:

(Edit) Saw the score, I throw it Lunar since the man needs to catch up.

What. Exactly is the point of this? That said, Wolf is the underdog so he gets my vote....

Voting for the under dog who happens to be the uber wolf this round ;) though I do like petting the Squirrel too :oldrazz:

Death is imminent.

The rat lives to see another day.

A big thank you to everyone who voted! I had a very specific strategy coming into this round and I'm glad to see it paid off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"