Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Round 1 Match 17: Shadowboxing vs. Mr. Sparkle vs. Superman79

Well maybe if you ****ed yourself and gave handies in the back you could have attained the level of votes. :huh:

Because you and Brodie weren't vote-****ing, that's why.

jag
I only started ****ing because he started ****ing...God damnit it's a viscious cycle:cmad:

The worst part is I kept getting PMs back about how others had already been pre-****ed:cmad:

Honestly I did the same thing. I remember not doing it against my matches with Shadowboxing, Dpm and Tuki but out of nowhere jag called on his cronies to vote during our match and then I broke. :csad:

Start the new matches. :cmad:

I'll see how well I can do w/o ****ing. If not, I can pretty much get the entire comic section to vote for me via ****ing. We'll have to go up against cmill's Smallville goons and whoever Terry's thugs are.

Honestly I did the same thing. I remember not doing it against my matches with Shadowboxing, Dpm and Tuki but out of nowhere jag called on his cronies to vote during our match and then I broke. :csad:
This was a first for me...S79 e-mailed like the whole Hype too.

he wanted to win... he was willing to do whatever it took to win.

just because he got enough votes on an internet forum?...

come on people... this is just for fun.
no need to take it so seriously...

Kaboom said:
you guys said "****es"

SI-lent ****e
WHO-rey ****e
All is ****e
AlLL, is ****e
****e yon pros-titute
Mother and ****e
****ey infant
so tender and ****e
****E in HEAV-n-ly pee----ees.
WHO-Ore in HEAV----enly ****e

I think we should make a rule about PMing random posters for our next Deathmatch.

actually, there are only about 4 random users who voted for me. I only PM'd people I have had contact with on the boards, whether it be Community, Movies, Superman, Etc...:o

I would never just PM randoms...I have ethics :csad:

I only started ****ing because he started ****ing...God damnit it's a viscious cycle:cmad:

The worst part is I kept getting PMs back about how others had already been pre-****ed:cmad:

LOFL! That's gotta sting.

No, you just ****ed out in the open with no shame, instead. :o

jag

Uhhhh...isn't that exactly what Superman79 did:huh:

sorry SB...I was just seeking help because my fragile ego couldn't take being beat by so much.

I honestly had no idea that I would come back for the win...really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"