Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Round 1 Match 1 - L Strykez vs Immortalfire vs Hunter Rider

VD/Kip is a good match-up though. You've got a chance, my friend.

yes. we are the coolest. but kip is the elder and therfore. the epitome of sex. theres no higher level :csad:.

my prose are better though :o

oh and im younger and more pleasing in the sack. kip will vouch for that if he were here :o.

then again. kip in a popularity contest means he will ****e himself out. ****.

emperor.jpg

"Kritish, it is your destiny!"

Lightning Strykez advances. :dry:

Try not to sound so dissapointed Erz. After all, you selected me for the contest, right? Right.

Showtime said:
I tried to help you out Hunter, but I think that Lightning Strikez foot hurts...

...from kicking your ass.

Aww man, it's not even like that! lol Truth be told, Rob is like one of my best online friends and brothers even beyond SHH. Definitely my ace boon coon since 2004. lol So it wasn't easy going up against him--he's one of the best souls here and we all know it. Hell, I even voted for him.

And once again: thanks to everyone who voted for me; I'm blown away and humbled by the support. Special thanks also to my peeps who helped spread the word on the Hero boards too.

Oh, and by the way: to the couple of haters showing their asses in this thread: Um, stop catching feelings! :cmad: This is supposed to be 'for fun' so let's keep it light.

Man....I had no idea there were 94 Scientologists on The Hype! :eek:

jag

I'm going to pour out some of this fotie for Holly who is still in my heart...

tattoo.jpg

Your ass may not be black now, but it will be after I'm done kickin it! :cmad:

Oh, you gonna bring the "Fair Game" after me, eh? If you think I'm a Suppressive Person now, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Bring it, Thetan! :cmad:

jag

Try not to sound so dissapointed Erz. After all, you selected me for the contest, right? Right.
It's not that I'm dissappointed. It's just I wanted someone else to win. :heart:

Anyways, you closed that thread for me which was great. Now when someone asks me what has LS done for you lately? I can say well he did close that thread for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"