Hype Servers Down?

Yep. Had to refresh the site around those same numbers. In some instances the page automatically loaded after the initial down connection.

Message sent to tech guys.....should be taken care of soon.

Yeah it's still ongoing at the moment but they do know.

Yep, it's just taken me four attempts to get into this page.

ok, now what's going on?

Yup, it's horrendous. For a moment I feared it was a new look/layout they were trying out (please don't be!) but I take it it's to do with the migration yesterday? Hope things return to normal soon, this is really hard to use :wall:

Nothing to see here. Everything's FIIIIIIIIINNNE.

ok, now what's going on?
J6aamah.gif

Qa0zZdO.gif

JAPBzM1.gif

SSyTZvr.gif

0Z4ww2e.gif

I've noticed that my posting history isn't available. Just comes up 'no results found'. Tried a few other users and it's either the same, or just shows one or two posts, despite their having a post count in the thousands. Is anybody else finding this? Is it a side-effect of the data migration the other day?

I've noticed that my posting history isn't available. Just comes up 'no results found'. Tried a few other users and it's either the same, or just shows one or two posts, despite their having a post count in the thousands. Is anybody else finding this? Is it a side-effect of the data migration the other day?
I'n glad you brought that up. I just did a quick check of several posters, and it looks like everyone's history is messed up. I'll send a note to tech....but not sure if they'll be able to do anything about it.

Misc Films is also acting funny, it stops at Dec 27th.

Error/Bad Gateway three or four times so far today.

Edit: Also not getting any Email alerts.

Last edited:
At one point the entire site was seemingly offline.

We got migrated to a new server and they're still working out the kinks.

Edit: Also not getting any Email alerts.
I reset that option in your profile. That may correct it. I really can't be sure considering what has been happening the last week or so with the boards. I'm still waiting to hear back from the tech crew. Let me know if it works.

I reset that option in your profile. That may correct it. I really can't be sure considering what has been happening the last week or so with the boards. I'm still waiting to hear back from the tech crew. Let me know if it works.
Will do -- thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"