Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 23 - Fans vs. Favorites: Official Sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Welcome one and all to Hype Survivor 25: Fans vs. Favorites (subtitle pending). This is the official sign up thread! For those of you who have never played Survivor on the Hype it is a game of strategy, challenges, and deception. This being Hype Survivor 25, a milestone, I've decided to add a new twist. This will be like the real Survivor's season Fans vs. Favorite. A tribe of newbie players will compete against a tribe of veteran players.

This is the official sign up thread. If interested in the game, express it here. Selection process will be revealed at a later date. If you have any questions you may post here as well or PM me.

A Matt hosted Survivor without Holly is doomed to fail.

:huh: The only Survivor that Matt has hosted with Holly was the one where he took over after she was caught fixing votes and became the only host ever to be voted out.

But she's been a constant thorn in your side. That's what I meant.

Then rise up and take the mantle, Darth. Survivor wouldn't be Survivor without the guy who made the dumbest move in the history of it :cwink:

Then rise up and take the mantle, Darth. Survivor wouldn't be Survivor without the guy who made the dumbest move in the history of it :cwink:

I wouldn't call it dumb, it was more bold than anything. I mean, if only Socrates played ball.:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

First off, Matt, we are already on Survivor 26 not 25. Holly and I hosted 25.

Secondly, Cheshire and Movie205 are hosting the next one in January.

"Hype Survivor 25," was more "LSP Survivor 1" It was held off site and there is no reason the Hype should cease to have Survivors because LSP is having them. Two different sites, in no way connected to one another...Erzie.

First off, Matt, we are already on Survivor 26 not 25. Holly and I hosted 25.

Secondly, Cheshire and Movie205 are hosting the next one in January.

Is that one being hosted over there?

Is that one being hosted over there?

Yeah, that's what I'd like to know. I'll gladly step aside for my old friend, Movies so long as it is HYPE Survivor 25 and not LSP Survivor 2.

"Hype Survivor 25," was more "LSP Survivor 1" It was held off site and there is no reason the Hype should cease to have Survivors because LSP is having them. Two different sites, in no way connected to one another...Erzie.

Well considering you hosted Survivor 19 and then there was the first LSP Survivor and then you called your next one Survivor 21, you have in the past connected them. :huh:

Survivor 19 - Matt
LSP Survivor 1 - Tukiluka
Survivor 21 - Matt
Survivor 22 - Daisy and Erz
LSP Survivor 2 - Daisy, Brodie and Kipobe
Survivor 24 - StorminNorman
LSP Survivor 3 - Holly and Erz

That being said, yours is still 26.

Well considering you hosted Survivor 19 and then there was the first LSP Survivor and then you called your next one Survivor 21, you have in the past connected them. :huh:

Survivor 19 - Matt
LSP Survivor 1 - Tukiluka
Survivor 21 - Matt
Survivor 22 - Daisy and Erz
LSP Survivor 2 - Daisy, Brodie and Kipobe
Survivor 24 - StorminNorman
LSP Survivor 3 - Holly and Erz

That being said, yours is still 26.

We'll keep it 25 for now. :oldrazz:

:huh:

I just like showing respect for the game as silly as it sounded. Holly and I respectfully waited for StorminNorman to finish his game and when his game was a bust, hosted LSP 3, which was Survivor 25. I don't understand why it's so important to you to take 25? I know you don't like LSP but a Survivor's a Survivor especially when it includes the legends of the game.

Movies and Cheshire called the next game and there's always been an understanding between the boards about this. I even spoken to Hunter about it. I had to hold off for 3 Survivors waiting for a turn. :huh:

Holy Shnikes its Spider-Nerd! Can I trust you will play, you are a legend after all?

Its a board made by Tukiluka.

Nah, law school is taking up too much time, but I'd be down to guest host a round. How come the community forum is so empty?

Because LSP is not the Hype and it is time we end this silly notion that they are some how connected. Now I ask again, are Movies and CC hosting here or there?

Nah, law school is taking up too much time, but I'd be down to guest host a round. How come the community forum is so empty?

Wow, law school! Congrats! And I may take you up on guest hosting. As for community being empty, not sure :csad:

Because LSP is not the Hype and it is time we end this silly notion that they are some how connected. Now I ask again, are Movies and CC hosting here or there?
You have to ask Movies and CC.

Explain to me again, how you went from 19 to 21 and included LSP 1 as 20? :huh: and yet our thing is considered not 25 because all of a sudden you want to do it?

Geez Matt, just be the better man about it, stop making it about LSP vs. SHH. :huh:

Holly and I hosted 25, end of story.

You have to ask Movies and CC.

Explain to me again, how you went from 19 to 21 and included LSP 1 as 20? :huh: and yet our thing is considered not 25 because all of a sudden you want to do it?

Geez Matt, just be the better man about it, stop making it about LSP vs. SHH. :huh:

Holly and I hosted 25, end of story.

We'll chalk it up as a mistake. Again Erz, this is not about SHH vs. LSP. LSP and SHH are not connected, no matter how much the children over there would like to believe it. Therefore there is really no need to honor anything that happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"