Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 20- Official Sign-up Thread!

Terry78 has officially joined the game!

Isn't that over 40 people, or exactly 40?

Actually, _N0IR_ and Kritish just signed up, giving me 40.

FINAL ROSTER! SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED!
1) The-dark-knight
2) The Original Bamfer
3) StorminNorman
4) eggyman
5) Prognosticator
6) BadgerPhil
7) Immortalfire
8) LeChuck
9) Asteroid-Man
10) POWdER-Man
11) Showtime029
12) Byrd Man
13) bored
14) Hippie_Hunter
15) Farmerfran
16) PapaKeelo
17) Mee
18) Bullets
19) The Incredible Hulk
20) DBella
21) Darthphere
22) Movies205
23) Twylight
24) Toven
25) Erzengel
26) jimmy rhoads
27) I SEE SPIDEY
28) Hunter Rider
29) CConn
30) Kid Arachnid
31) Strikezone89
32) Darren Daring
33) Daisy
34) Union_Jak
35) Psycho Symbiote
36) Warhammer
37) Docker
38) Terry78
39) Kritish
40) _N0IR_

You and Kritish have a room together. So, you're all set :up:

Glad to hear it Keelo, because remember when I said this game would be full of twists and turns?

SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! IF YOU ARE PLAYING YOU WOULD DO WELL TO READ THIS

I lied when I said the game is starting in November. Quite the contrary. The game starts tomorrow! Why you ask? Because

1) Some of you have probably put off strategizing, thinking "meh, I have a month" and I wanted to catch you off guard.

2) More importantly, the challenge to widdle you guys down to 24 could take awhile, so I figured lets get it going.

Enjoy your night, tomorrow your lives become hell! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHA *cough hack wheeze* heh.

Like, is there a deadline thing tomorrow? I have to work until 5, and won't be home until around 5:30. :csad:

****, we've gotta have a strategy? ****, I thought this was a luck thing.

Like, is there a deadline thing tomorrow? I have to work until 5, and won't be home until around 5:30. :csad:

No, no, there will be no deadline tomorrow. This challenge will be in real time and could last for days, though.

Glad to hear it Keelo, because remember when I said this game would be full of twists and turns?

I lied when I said the game is starting in November. Quite the contrary. The game starts tomorrow! Why you ask? Because

1) Some of you have probably put off strategizing, thinking "meh, I have a month" and I wanted to catch you off guard.

2) More importantly, the challenge to widdle you guys down to 24 could take awhile, so I figured lets get it going.

Enjoy your night, tomorrow your lives become hell! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHA *cough hack wheeze* heh.

Oh ****! Oh ****! Oh ****! I haven't made an alliances...

Ahh, **** it. I'll be eliminated in the first round anyway.

No, no, there will be no deadline tomorrow. This challenge will be in real time and could last for days, though.

Okay, so I still have time to mail you your $5.

I'm Sweeney Todd, and you're all the people who have banished me. :yellow:

Tomorrow? Jeez Matt, there's football to be watched! :down:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"