Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor XXVI: The New Challengers! Day 16 - La vita e Bella!!

DBella

Seducente/Mortale
Reaction score
HypeSurvivorFinal.jpg

Buona sera! Wow... Day 15 was quite a challenge, wasn't it? It could've led to another whine fest but I think Matt made a good save with the decision he made. So here we are... on Day 16 with 5 warriors still standing to face another challenge. Before we do, please observe a minute of silence with me for our fallen comrade DR. WATSON. She played a very good game and soon... she will get to get her revenge on some of you. Bwahahaha! Dr. Watson, you shall be missed but you're not totally banished so, please take your seat in the jury box and we'll see you again later.

As for the remaining players...
newgrid-2-1.jpg

... your next challenge is about to begin so arm up. Challenge PMs will be sent shortly.

Good luck to all!

:heart:
Bella

I totally agree, Matt made a great save last challenge, and I commend him for his decision :)

Okay, there is a sub-challenge here involving the hidden immunity idol. I will be giving clues every so often.

The first person to find it will have the hidden immunity idol at this tribal council (last time it can be used)

Clue 1: Not in a Matt post.

Is it sad that we were married and I know none of this stuff? :csad:

Very sad and that's why our marriage didn't last long. :(

It was doomed from the start I guess :csad:

Want to help a certain someone out, for old times sake?

It was doomed from the start I guess :csad:

Want to help a certain someone out, for old times sake?
What did the rules say? Sorry, I can't help you with this one. It wouldn't be fair to the others. Now get to work and find out stuff about your ex. Sorry you have to do it the old fashioned way since I took away all your money and you can't afford to hire a PI.

What did the rules say? Sorry, I can't help you with this one. It wouldn't be fair to the others. Now get to work and find out stuff about your ex. Sorry you have to do it the old fashioned way since I took away all your money and you can't afford to hire a PI.

The rules don't say you can't lend me money to hire a PI :up:

I've been paying a little attention to the game since I got voted off, but I'm confused as to why Badger is still in the game? Plus, I thought he was voted off in Day 15?

You'd have to read the previous thread for all that transpired last challenge. It was eventful.

Okay, there is a sub-challenge here involving the hidden immunity idol. I will be giving clues every so often.

The first person to find it will have the hidden immunity idol at this tribal council (last time it can be used)

Clue 1: Not in a Matt post.

They should have it in no time!

I've been paying a little attention to the game since I got voted off, but I'm confused as to why Badger is still in the game? Plus, I thought he was voted off in Day 15?
Day 15 in 3 sentences:
CC won immunity.
Badger sent to Exile Island.
Dr. Watson was eliminated.

Day 15 in 3 sentences:
CC won immunity.
Badger sent to Exile Island.
Dr. Watson was eliminated.

That makes sense. When I was reading the Day 15 thread I saw that nobody was sent to exile and Badger was voted off.

Bella trivia is the best! :heart:

Clue 2:

Teddy and Me.

This is the first Bella trivia, ever. I wish you're still in the game now. :( :heart:

Seriously, I'd beat all their asses. :csad:

Except maybe Powder, he probably talks to you more than I do. :oldrazz:

The more Badger gets abused in this game, the more I hope he wins. You all are dragging him along...I wouldn't be shocked in the least, if it backfired on you.

Seriously, I'd beat all their asses. :csad:

Except maybe Powder, he probably talks to you more than I do. :oldrazz:
We do talk but I feel that he doesn't have more of an advantage than the others. I've posted a few stuff about myself.

The more Badger gets abused in this game, the more I hope he wins. You all are dragging him along...I wouldn't be shocked in the least, if it backfired on you.

Badger would become one of the greatest survivor players ever.

I doubt they'll keep him past the next round. They (I hope) aren't that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"