Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor XXVI: The New Challengers Day 19: JUDGMENT DAY!!

That was the best example of ass kissing. E-vah!

I... don't know how to play?

Read chase's first post, and my subsequent post afterward...it's all explained :up:

In short, 15 players play, and one is the mole. The mole attempts to screw up you guys on missions and stuff, but not be caught. The players need to find out who the mole is. At the end, the 13 eliminated players vote on who they think the mole is. If most vote for the mole, the player wins, if most vote for the player, the mole wins.

Read chase's first post, and my subsequent post afterward...it's all explained :up:

In short, 15 players play, and one is the mole. The mole attempts to screw up you guys on missions and stuff, but not be caught. The players need to find out who the mole is. At the end, the 13 eliminated players vote on who they think the mole is. If most vote for the mole, the player wins, if most vote for the player, the mole wins.
Do you and chase pick who's to play the role of the mole?

I can't release this information. Otherwise, I'd have to kill ya :cwink:

But it is good fun. Unlike Survivor, this game relies mostly on you. Cause you can't be voted out by a tribal council or anything. It's all based on your cunning and detective work :up:

I don't know if SF has a say in it, but Chase does. I don't know how they decide or if they have already decided though.

No Mole for me... I'm holding out for Hunters/Powders Survivor.. don't wanna be Hype Gamed out.

I can't release this information. Otherwise, I'd have to kill ya :cwink:

But it is good fun. Unlike Survivor, this game relies mostly on you. Cause you can't be voted out by a tribal council or anything. It's all based on your cunning and detective work :up:
I'll pass this time and be an observer instead. When will it start?
I don't know if SF has a say in it, but Chase does. I don't know how they decide or if they have already decided though.
O oh! Now Spider-Fan will have to kill you. :(

I'll pass this time and be an observer instead. When will it start?

O oh! Now Spider-Fan will have to kill you. :(

He can live...for now :cmad:

Participation in the game will be done by turning in a Mole Bio to myself and chase, and those are due May 4th. Game will begin then :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"