Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Hypester of the Decade!'

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
hypester.png

It wouldn't be a true celebration of the decade without an award like this. This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best member to ever grace the SuperHeroHype! boards? Who is the most memorable?​

*Please note that this award is open to everyone! Current members. Banned members. Moderators. Administrators. Anyone who has ever posted on the boards is eligible!

Last edited:
I think it should go to a ten year member who has been consistently active for the whole decade. That basically limits it to Lizard, Excelsior, TMOB, Mirko, and I. I nominate Mirko (Superhero Hype), he founded the site, none of us would be here without him. He deserves it.

While I have not been here the majority of the decade (or even close really), I'd have to say Mirko or Excelsior. :up:

Dew or C Lee.

Dew would be my second choice, aside from Mirko and EXCELSIOR. How she has not won a Hypetime Achievement Award is beyond me. Dew has done so much to shape what the Hype has become today. It cannot be understated. That said, its hard for me to envision this award going to anyone but the founder of the Hype.

Dew would be my second choice, aside from Mirko and EXCELSIOR. How she has not won a Hypetime Achievement Award is beyond me. Dew has done so much to shape what the Hype has become today. It cannot be understated. That said, its hard for me to envision this award going to anyone but the founder of the Hype.
Seconded or thirded or whatever. Dew feels like the closest thing we've got to Hype royalty. :up:

I cast my nomination in the form of 33.3% for Mirko, 33.3% for EX and 33.3% for the Empress von Dew'm.

I'm holding the remainder .1% to be difficult.

Where has Dew been? Haven't seen her in a while.

I'll nominate Dew K. Mosi.

And Holly Goodhead. :D

:doom: :doom: :doom:

I say we go with Corp the man has 138,253 posts and counting (HE IS PROLLY POSTING RIGHT NOW!) Dew is awesome but this is an awesome achievement over a 9 year span.

I have to go with Dew.....she is the Hype.

I say we go with Corp the man has 138,253 posts and counting (HE IS PROLLY POSTING RIGHT NOW!) Dew is awesome but this is an awesome achievement over a 9 year span.
I am not! :cmad:

I think it's only fitting that this award goes right into Mirko's hands - er, inbox?

For me, I feel like if it's a Hypster of the Decade they need to have been present for the majority of the decade and have been beloved (which eliminates many banned posters).

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Dew, Corp, Matt, and TMOB.

If I had to choose just one among them to nominate though... I'd say Matt.

I feel like he's always been involved and has never waivered. He's helped keep the Survivor tradition going that I love so much and has recently become one of the most successful at playing them. He was a spearhead in the politics threads back when I was actually interested in them. If I'm not mistaken I think he cleaned up a lot of posters who I felt were bringing the place down over the years (though others may disagree on that). And he's just a good guy. I think he's deserving. I mean seriously, the guy's got a smiley in his honor.

Again, since many of the greats have already been nominated, and since Hollow Wood Director has been invisible of late... my nomination goes to The Original Bamfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"