EPL
Everton

LFP
FC Barcelona

NCAA football/basketball: Kansas Jayhawks
NFL: Chiefs
MLB: Royals
MLS: Wizards

MLB- Montreal Expos and Florida Marlins, and maybe the Blue Jays. :cmad: and don't you dare put the damn Senators in place of the Expos, I know they moved to D.C., don't root for them anymore since they moved, too.

NCAA Basketball

Georgetown Hoyas
Kentucky Wildcats

NCAA Football

Miami hurricanes

MLB-white sox
NFL-raiders
Mexican Futbol-america
European Soccer- ac milan
Brazilian soccer- gremio
:up: Come sta?

Unfortunately, there is no list for soccer except for MLS and we know MLS sucks. :down: :oldrazz:

Patriots, Red Sox. I mean jeez, how could you miss me for Red Sox, I made both the 2004 and 2007 World Series win announcement threads.

^Coz the only football th US care about is this one

new-york-giants-burress-week2.jpg

^Coz the only football th US care about is this one

new-york-giants-burress-week2.jpg
I know but not only Americans post here. I love American Football but I also have equal passion and love for calcio.

Currently the Yankees have the lead, with 7 names listed as fans.

I love futbol(thats how its really spelled) american football can go rot in **** for all I care:woot:.

futbol ftw!

Then you're in the wrong place, boy.

I love futbol(thats how its really spelled) american football can go rot in **** for all I care:woot:.

futbol ftw!
Not in English it's not. I'd rather call it football than soccer, honestly. But since we're in a predominantly American message board, soccer it is.

I'm getting my MSU jersey signed by the team. Therefore, it's the best college :up:

For NCAA I assume that it includes basketball as well so you can put me down for Villanova

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"