I am a winner in the Spider-Man 3 Contest

Ghostrider87

Sidekick
Reaction score
After entering in the Spiderman constest and they did a drawing where there would be more than one winner I got the message I was a winner picked in the drawing for Spiderman 3. I get vip seats and it's at the premier. This is the best thing that happened this week. If I did not enter that contest I know I sure would have regreted it.

Congrats. Have fun at the premiere! When is it?

Congrats. Have fun at the premiere! When is it?

Thanks again. It was this past Thursday at 7:00 P.M. The best part was they had all pictures that people put in for the contest on the wall of the movie theater. I even saw mine.

So it was in your hometown?
Did they give goodie bags? :p

Well, give us a detailed report! :oldrazz:

Ok. Officially I was waiting in the waiting area and the person I was suppose to give the other ticket to never showed. I entered the theater along the walls were all pictures that were entered in the Spiderman 3 contest. Then they had radio djs from 1069 talking before the movie started. Under the theater screen were banners of the radio station 1069, Kyrpton comics, and other buisnesses. No previews just the movie. So one of the most anticipated movies I was waiting for I didn't have to be delayed by previews.

How was the audience?
Was there a crazy buzz of anticipation? More so than if you had just gone to some other theater? Was anyone dressed up in costume? Unless you have pictures you'll need to give more detail on the affair. Did the Krypton give out any comics? You said there wasn't any goodie bags but was there a raffle or game give away? I know when I went to the pre-showing of "The Good German" the radio station had a little trivia before the show and gave stuff away.

How was the audience?
Was there a crazy buzz of anticipation? More so than if you had just gone to some other theater? Was anyone dressed up in costume? Unless you have pictures you'll need to give more detail on the affair. Did the Krypton give out any comics? You said there wasn't any goodie bags but was there a raffle or game give away? I know when I went to the pre-showing of "The Good German" the radio station had a little trivia before the show and gave stuff away.

Yes just about everyone was exited as I was to see it. I would say this was the biggest anticipation of all movies as much as the original. No free comics were given. No raffle game but the Radio station had a contest the next day where it was said on the piece of paper when the dj says spideypower the first to call in wins I think 105 dollars. I saw Spiderman fans in spidey3 tshirts but no one in costume. The one big annoyance was that there was a little kid with his parents that just kept talking throught most of the movie. Officially I looked at the pictures of Spiderman before sitting down and managed to find mine so that made me really happy.:yay: :up:

Cool,sounds fun.
Saw it for the third time last night. :csad: :up:

Cool,sounds fun.
Saw it for the third time last night. :csad: :up:

I will be seeing it for the second time. Personally I never got what Peter was saying when he was showing off in the resteraunt where Mary Jane works.

Which scene....when he was on the piano or dancing or what?

Which scene....when he was on the piano or dancing or what?

The scene where Mary Jane is going to be singing but he starts to show off and dances. It seemed to me that Peter was trying to make Mary Jane jealous with Gwen.

To the hostess "Find us some shade" as he hads her some money
At the piano he says "This is for you"
"Double time" right before he hops up from the piano and dances.
He hops on the bar and grabs a martini and says "Thanks"

Did I miss something? I'm sure I did,I'm super sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"