New Coloring Contest

spiderfan08

Sidekick
Reaction score
Coloring Contest Rules-

1. Be creative with it.

2. Have fun

Since this contest is being started on friday..we will extend the deadline for entries until next sunday. ALL entries must be posted in this thread on sunday if you want to be a part of the voting.

Once all entries are in..a new thread will be made for the voting. The SHH memebers will choose the winner.

The winner of the contest gets to choose the next lineart that will be colored.

To be fair..you cant win mutiple weeks in a row. Example- If you were to win this weeks contest, you cant be eligible to win nexts week contest. But the contest after that..you are eligible.

If there are any questions..feel free to post them here or PM me.

We are looking for a person to run this contest. I wont be on everyday and i dont want that to become an issue, so if you would like the take over the contest beginning next week, pm me.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

LINEART

i see the red X here but when i copy paste the link into my browser i can see it

hey I got it . But do you have a high res image ,,, this one in it's all blurry

Sorry, but I'm out on this one. That lineart is just way too low res, I don't feel like doing all the work to make it colorable. I'm also not really sure how many characters are in it and which robot pieces belong to who.

ok what about now?

here it is again..just in case.

and no i dont have any other version but this one. i got it off comicartcommunity. ill try to find a bigger version though.

TRANSFORMERS_TARGET.jpg
Are you serious?

This line art blows.

I'm in ;) Anyone know whos who tho?Dude on the left is lookin like a Constructicon, but it looks like the Autobot symbol on his chest??
Forgive me,

ok..i asked for people to send me lineart they would like to see. i got nothing. so i just picked one.

do you all want another piece?

Il send you something with higher res,but you cant pleae all the people all the time dude.Kind of why this faded away before,because spamy Bi@%#es like to complain about the lineart.

The point is to make of it what you can.

i know this. the people who originally did this..me, you, brad, and roma just put up any lineart and people had fun with it. but i do agree..after looking at it some more..this lineart is hard to see who is who and junk.

ok we now have another lineart. EdRyder was kind enough to send one. thanks dude. now..if everyone is happy..let the coloring begin

click the link for the lineart..its a high res

Oh wow I didn't realize that you had edited in the new line art in the first post.

lol you took off her shirt. She's wearing one in the original...

Cool Cool.I hope everyone is diggin the new Lineart.It didnt even occur to me till after the fact that he picked Transformers because of the movie,,so I found some cool Hi res Trans fanart to color,maybe next time;)

Many thanks to Sean Ellerey,his website wich supplied this wonderful lineart
Drawn by Joe Madueria and inked byTim Townsend

Well here's my entry, keep in mind this is the first time I've ever Colored outside of a Coloring Book...so I'm new at this. Hopefully it isn't that bad.

metalgear_madcopy_badgerphil.jpg

Also, any tips, pointer, shortcuts would be very helpful. Using Photoshop CS3.

Thanks. :up:

nice stuff everyone.

and badger..go to goodtutorials.com for photoshop tips and junk.

there is a really good tutorial for coloring out there..but i forget the name of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"