• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I can't see any avatar or sig now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little stricter with it. It's honestly not TOO bad, but the problem is you give someone an inch, and they take Pluto. Damn planet-thieving bastards.

Hack and Slash said:
I know it should be C.Lee that ****** . One month without avvy or sig, are you sure?
I AM getting old if I only gave you one month. By the way...that's a wonderful way to ask for leniency.....guess I better go down and and add a year or two......hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.

C. Lee said:
I AM getting old if I only gave you one month. By the way...that's a wonderful way to ask for leniency.....guess I better go down and and add a year or two......hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.
Come on C. Lee Just joking... One month is very long already...
How about 15 days?

Hack and Slash said:
Come on C. Lee Just joking... One month is very long already...
Not as long as 2 years.....people should always have something to strive for...consider yours the quest for an avy.

How about I make you my favourite moddie and put you on my buddy list ... will that lighten the sentence :whatever:

Hack and Slash said:
How about I make you my favourite moddie and put you on my buddy list ... will that lighten the sentence :whatever:
Hey! I thought I was your favorite moddie!! :down:cmad:

Hack and Slash said:
Everyone at once...one, two, three....You don't know C. Lee too well do yee!!

You know, bugging him to lighten it will just keep it up there. I'm honestly suprised that he hasn't upped your sentance time already.

C. Lee said:
Everyone at once...one, two, three....You don't know C. Lee too well do yee!!
Not really that well but it's cool to have mods as my buddies :D

You should lengthen his sentence just for this.

And what's the big deal? It's not like you're banned from posting.

Drakon said:
I'm a little stricter with it. It's honestly not TOO bad, but the problem is you give someone an inch, and they take Pluto. Damn planet-thieving bastards.

Pluto's not a planet! And it's MINE! I'm not telling you again! If you bring it up one more time I'm gonna ban Hack & Slash forever! :cmad:

jag

Hack and Slash is getting pwned. Really, dude its just an avatar and a sig, we all know you spammed your little heart to get them but deal with it or kill yourself.

Hack and Slash said:
Not really that well but it's cool to have mods as my buddies :D
Then you are by your own definition....not cool.

I'm going to close this before Hacky gets himself into more trouble. Your probation stands as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"