I can't update my avatar....

fangrl06

Sidekick
Reaction score
I used to have a 50x50 avatar, and when I went up to 3,000 posts and wanted to put in a 75x75 avatar, the "save changes" button didn't do anything. I tried it a hundred times with different avatars, but the save changes button just isn't doing anything. The only time the save changes button worked was when I went to delete my avatar. Anyone know why my computer won't save the avatar?

It's definitely under the kb limit,try it again now

Nothing. It's not like I've never done this, but for some reason, "save changes" isn't doing anything.

Ok,when DL comes on i'll get him to put your avvy in for you and see if he can see what is wrong as i can't access your profile

Are you uploading it from your computer or trying to do it by link? 'Cause I just tried to change mine to your avatar by link and it didn't go through, but I saved it and uploaded it from my computer and it went in. :confused:

Yeah MC is right,there is something wrong with that link it won't work for me either,try uploading it from your desktop

The thing is, I've tried other avatars. When I press "save changes" something should happen, but nothing does.

It leads to a blank page, right? Try not doing it from the link, and try using the second option. If it still doesn't work, I dunno what's up. :(

The page doesn't even go blank. Nothing happens literally. Thanks for the help though.

So yer not even going to try the second thing?

Allll righty then. :dry:

I tried the link, and when I clicked "save changes" nothing happened again.

I'm willing to try. How do I do it?

When you go to the edit avatar option in your UCP click on browse,that should take you to your desktop,double click on the avvy and it will upload

upload it straight from your hard drive- if that doesn't work pester a mod more

I uploadededed it. Not sure why it wasn't doing it before, but I pushed lots of buttons, so it might work from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"