'I know what I did this summer' (or 'Heres some drawings')

Lady Stormcrow

Sidekick
Reaction score
Yep, its that time of year again. Where I post my art in a thread which is enjoyable for me while it lasts, but eventually gets lost within the swell of amazing talent that is found in these forums.

First up, a drawing of the main character of the game 'medievil'. (Ive changed a few things, like made a new sword and leg armour)

7.jpg

Next is an inked drawing of Magneto from the age of apocalypse.

5.jpg

And I'll post one more today. It's King Mickey Mouse (from the game Kingdom Hearts) in knight's armour.

8.jpg

And here it is coloured in:

Great work. :up:

Great to see your work again

You just get better and better.

The medevil rocks

Oh yeah, here's one more, though sorry that it's on its side :s
Tis Peter Griffin fighting the chicken.

4.jpg

Really good stuff. I love the Peter Vs The Chicken.

An ink sketch of my main character on world of Warcraft (Styxaxia, on the Moonglade realm)

9.jpg

Well, people've stopped posting, but Im going to carry on till someone else posts dammit! :woot:
My next project. A Kingdom Hearts acrylic painting on canvas. The left half is pretty much finished apart from the sea. The right hand side is baisically a sketch in paint at the moment to give me an idea of the composition and colours:

Picture13.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture12.jpg

An ink sketch of my main character on world of Warcraft (Styxaxia, on the Moonglade realm)

9.jpg

That's a really great sketch. I love the over exaggerated thinness around the wrists and ankles.

I'd draw my WoW character, but I hate tauren. =(

Well, people've stopped posting, but Im going to carry on till someone else posts dammit! :woot:
Yup, gonna have to get used to that. You've got some really nice work. But people posting looses steam a bit. Be rest assured, we enjoy your work. So be sure to keep posting.

Now, to carry on the realistic cartoons thing:

10.jpg

Just fantastic!!!!!!!! I would love too see a live action Simpsons movie! Though, it would look a tad strange with the yellow pigmented skin in real life! :woot:

Oh yeah, here's one more, though sorry that it's on its side :s
Tis Peter Griffin fighting the chicken.

4.jpg

This would also make a great live action film! It would be easier to do than the Simpsons.

Thanks for the comments guys. Hmm, a live action simpsons or family guy movie? Well, I havent got round to seeing the animated Simpsons movie yet, but you never know what these movie exectives will come up with next! :p

Could you do a South Park one.

I saw that episode about the whale when the drawing of the four boys was shown. I would like to see other characters depicted in real life. Garrison, Cheff, Butters, Towelie

Could you do a South Park one.

I saw that episode about the whale when the drawing of the four boys was shown. I would like to see other characters depicted in real life. Garrison, Cheff, Butters, Towelie

Sorry darlin' but I've never watched South Park, so I have no idea who those characters are :huh:

Thanks for all the comments! Though you may have noticed the fact that the family guy picture is on its side. This is due to the fact that my computer is strange, and doesnt like flipping pictures. It literally cannot do it. So, if anyone fancies flipping this one for me, it'd be much appreciated:

(Oh yeah, and for all you Transformers fans, I did this after I saw the film for the first time. It was based purely on my memories of Optimus Prime, so any mistakes with how he looks couldn't be helped, :oldrazz: )

3.jpg

My dear, I believe it might be upside down. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"