The Comics i.m. novels arnor trap /operation A.I.M.

3dman27

super-hero wannabe
Reaction score
Is It Likely That Greg Cox's Iron Man Novels The Armor Trap And Its Sequel Operation A.i.m. Will Be Reprinted Next Year To Tie In With Iron Man the Movie?

I doubt it. Mainly because as far back as 1994, it seems like Marvel has never really done much to promote ANY of it's comic related novels for some reason.

Although im positive we'll get a movie related novel, i'd be very surprised if Marvel reprinted any of the older ones. A shame, too because they were very cool..

when spider-man2 cameout they reprinted the two sinister six novels that had dr octopus in them thats why i asked

Were they reprinted, or just released? Marvel got into a legal hassle with Byron Press in the late nineties shortly after the release of The Gathering Of The Sinister Six which delayed the other two parts of the trilogy for three or four years, iirc....

CaptainStacy said:
Were they reprinted, or just released? Marvel got into a legal hassle with Byron Press in the late nineties shortly after the release of The Gathering Of The Sinister Six which delayed the other two parts of the trilogy for three or four years, iirc....
come to think of it i think theyWEREjust released in paperbackas they had already been out in hardback:spidey:

The IronMan said:
What about the title"And call my killer modok"
yeah i'd forgotten about that one thanks

I only read Operation: AIM. I rather liked it and the fact that Tony fell in love with an Adaptoid is only further proof the man will have sex with anything ;-)

Willowhugger said:
I only read Operation: AIM. I rather liked it and the fact that Tony fell in love with an Adaptoid is only further proof the man will have sex with anything ;-)
yes i liked that one espescally the cap /tchalla capter that was written like a cap nivella i think the word is

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"