I Pity the Fool! Say it Ain't so Mr.T

Mrh7448

I am not a Side Kick
Reaction score
I can't believe it Mr. T is shedding the gold chains, it must be the coming of the apocalypse.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20060714/115287918000.html

Mr. T Sheds Gold After Katrina Destruction

Fri Jul 14, 5:13 AM ET

Mr. T has given himself a makeover. The former television action star shed the piles of gold chains that were his signature look after witnessing the destruction from Hurricane Katrina.

"As a spiritual man, I felt it would be a sin against my God for me to wear all that gold again because I spent a lot of time with the less fortunate," the actor said Thursday at the Television Critics Association's summer meeting.

"I saw some, I call it `sorry celebrities.' They'll go down there and hook up with the people to take a photo-op. I said, `How disgusting.' If you're not going to go down there with a check and a hammer and a nail to help the people, don't go down there."

Mr. T, whose real name is Lawrence Tero, stars in "I Pity the Fool" debuting in October on TV Land. He dispenses advice to viewers who are struggling with life's problems.

The former star of "The A-Team" said he's about more than his rough-and-tough image.

"Yes, I am qualified to beat people up. But I am pretty intelligent," he said. "That's what throws people off. If you've been through something, that gives you an authority that you can speak on certain things. That's why people relate to me. I pull no punches."

And how did he get his own Dr. Phil show? I PITY THE FOOL!

Props to the "T". He walks his own path, and for that I give him my respect. :up:

jag

absolutely, he never seemed to care what anyone thought, but I'll always remember those bloody chains and the mohawk. It's an end of an era.

I'm still not sure how he got his own advice show, but I'm sure it will be entertaining

T's got some class alright.

I saw him at a Mike Tyson fight a few years back. There were a lot of celebrities there but when Mr. T walked in he got a standing O. He also walked through the crowd shaking hands with everyone in his path.

When I was in fifth grade, we went to see Mr.T on the 700 club. Very anticlimatic.

His cereal kicked ass back in the day.... bunch of peanutbutter "T's" and his mug on the box.....

jaguarr said:
Props to the "T". He walks his own path, and for that I give him my respect. :up:

jag
Ditto, always liked the guy. Comes off as very genuine even when he's playing his Mr T. persona.

Mr. T's cereal sucked... so did his cartoon with that ****ing ugly ass dog with the mohawk and those ****ing ugly ass kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"