I think I'm about to kill this dog.

You need to take that dog to a doggy training course. They'll teach you the best way to deal with it and it will learn to respect you.

Then, when your folks come back, the dog will prefer you over them.

The ONLY way to stop him is.... BRING IN THE SATAN CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scclose.jpg

The complexities are overwhelming.
When I looked at that a few hours ago, it was cracking me up.
Now it's scaring me.

And if you star at it for a long time, you'll hallucinate.
I'm not kidding, I swear I saw him sniff.

I don't see the big deal over the cat. There's a stray cat that lives in my um..backyard that looks just like it, except it's black.

You can feed it this ******* little yipyip dog that CONSTANTLY barks in my apartment complex. It will choke on this little bastard and both our problems will be solved. Then you can toss it to the bears that ate that monkey and hell, its nature!

Dew k. Mosi said:
You can feed it this ******* little yipyip dog that CONSTANTLY barks in my apartment complex. It will choke on this little bastard and both our problems will be solved. Then you can toss it to the bears that ate that monkey and hell, its nature!
Heh, reminds me of my neighbours dog. This tiny little buldgy eyed dog that never shuts the **** up. It barks at EVERYTHING. Everytime i go out in my back yard it bloody barks at me. Sometimes it even comes into my backyard, stares at me and just barks, i usually have to chase it away, and it'll usually just sit behind a corner or something and bark at me. In fact, i have a picture of it, i'll upload it later.

Dogs hate some folks and love others. Dogs definitely aren't a bunch of Lassies. They're animals and therefore wary and distrustful of other large animals.

Why take care of a dog if you're not experienced at it? Your parents don't know a thing about you, really. I mean, do they think you're Cesar Milan? How long do you have the dog?

If it doesn't get an hour run every day, and taken out 2-3 times a day, you're making trouble for yourself. It's NATURAL behavior for a dog to **** and piss at the borders of its territory. If it's not getting outside much-- then the apartment IS the whole of its territory right now, AND it can only hold it so long- six to eight hours max. So every eight hours you should see this dog take a dump. If you don't, expect it within a few more hours. Once it does its thing, you should be set for another eight hours. That's how it works.

Your parents didn't tell you this?! Do they think you're a dog psychic?

LMFAO I love random threads like this, they are the best :up:

DL that was too funny.

Somebody get Wil out of the tree.

Ignore him. When he stops, give him a treat. That reinforces good behavior.

You have to show the dog who's boss. Make sure it undertands who the Alpha is in the house. If it's too big for you to pin to the ground and keep there tie him up even in the house. Each time he does something bad put his lead on and tie him up again.

Hades, that dog has a mustache and goatee- That's no dog. It's a minor imp.

DOG LIPS said:

make the size of the eyelids smaller to match the size of the eyes, and add some shadows around the edges so they look a little 3-D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"