Ideas on how to integrate FF, Doom, Galactus, and SS into the MCU

Comic Book Guy

Civilian
Reaction score
This may be getting ahead a bit but I believe more likely than not Marvel will get the FF back at some point, hopefully in the near future. Given the unique situation they're in and where the MCU is at right now, I think Marvel has an interesting conundrum in terms of how to bring them into the MCU. Obviously they can't launch their own solo movie right now after flaming turd Fox just put out, so they will have to introduce them in one of their other films. There's also the problem of how to go about telling their origin. The easy route would have been to take ques from the Ultimate comics, but Fox just ruined that origin and doing something too similar I believe will remind audiences of that epically bad movie and Marvel is not going to want to go there. There is also the option of outright skipping their origin and saying they've existed for a while, but that is far more difficult to pull off than with Spider-Man because the FF are a public group and saying that they were being used as covert ops by the government, again, would only bring up reminders of the terrible movie that just came out.

So, those circumstances being the case, I think the best way to go about rebooting the FF in the MCU is to be as faithful to the comics as possible. How is that?

Bringing FF into the MCU:
Well, a scenario I came up with is that Marvel introduces the FF in IW Part 1. Now, lets just put aside the fact we know nothing about IW right now and just stick with the bare bones assumption that it will deal with Thanos coming. I believe a NATURAL way to tie Reed Richards and the FF into that plot while remaining EXTREMELY faithful to the original 616 origins while fitting seamlessly into the MCU, is that in 1961 during the great space race renowned scientist Doctor Reed Richards is studying intergalactic space and time travel (along with alternate dimensions). He is already married to Susan, and he is using the resources of the Baxter Foundation to construct his own spaceship. One day he notices an irregularity in the space ways (unscientific talk) and notices that its trajectory is headed towards Earth. He tried to warn the Governments of the world but they wouldn't take him seriously, too focused on their own race to the moon while Reed is already light years ahead of where they're at. Being the man of principle and science he is, he decides to take it upon himself to investigate the irregularity and also test the viability of his spaceship. Grimm pilots the ship and Sue and Johnny come along with them. They leave the care of the Baxter Building in the hands of...someone while they're gone, doesn't matter who. They take off into space and open a worm hole, where they are hit by the gamma rays (or whatever they want to call them) that gives them their powers. Reed decides to reverse course as he doesn't know what's going on, but not before seeing a glimpse of an alien armada in the distance similar to what Tony saw in Avengers. They warp back to Earth and crash, discovering they have powers now. The Avengers got word of the unidentified object that came from the sky and send a team out there to check out what happened. They find the FF, Tony recognizes Reed Richards who has been missing for 57 years, and informs the FF that they're now in the year 2018. Que the Marvel logo.

This would be an extremely faithful adaptation of the FF's origin, only difference being a time jump added into their space shuttle exploration, and it would set the FF up immediately as explorers and scientists rather than military weapons. Only thing it sacrifices is that it is a bit similar to Cap's origin, but I believe the execution and significance of it will be different enough that general audiences will look past it. That entire scene can also be told in under 10 minutes of story time and serve as the prologue to the film before the Marvel logo and music run. From there the FF can play a supporting role in IW, warning the Avengers about what they saw and Reed's genius helping them prepare for the coming Thanos.

I also believe Doom can be introduced in IW Part 1 as well, by using Latveria as a plot device for a location of some kind of beacon calling the alien fleet or something or other, maybe inadvertently calling them.

Bringing Doom into the MCU:
How I would set up Doom is by also being extremely faithful to the comics. In IW Doom is already the dictator of Latveria and has been for over 4 decades. He is a Castro/Kim Jong Un-like figure, hated by the international community but beloved by his subjects. He was a college pier of Reed and Ben, kicked out of the school for unethical experimentation that resulted in his scars like in the comics, and was born a gypsi. After being kicked out of school he scoured the Earth learning sorcery and eventually getting his metal suit, before returning to Latveria and overthrowing the government.

None of the above details have to be gone into great detail in the film, it is just something I would have on the walls at Marvel to inform the character in the movies and hint at over the course of a couple films. In IW itself, all we need to know is that Doom is the dictator of Latveria, a nation closed off even more so than Wakanda and the Avengers need into it for whatever reason. Reed says to take him with them as he has history with Doom, meanwhile he thinks to himself Doom must be an old man by now. They're denied access to Latveria and decide to sneak in, but Doom has a magical forcefield around the country letting him know when trespassers come. He immediately discovers the Avengers and asks why he shouldn't put them all down right now. He decides to spare them as they use Black Panther's status as king of Wakanda as leverage (as killing him would start a war). Doom comments that the coward Reed has finally returned and Reed wonders how is it that Doom is still able to function like a young man and he simply says there are many things in this world that the likes of him wouldn't even begin to comprehend (I'd drop a hint in the Doctor Strange movie that there are forms of magic one can use to prolong one's lifespan). Stuff happens, and on the surface while it appears Doom narrowly agrees to help them the Avengers discover he is planning some heinous things with the resources he's collected and the things he is stockpiling in his country. Doom decides to take them out (would be awesome if Tony mentions they still have T'Challa and Doom just replies "I considered it", before blasting them all). Doom single handedly takes down all the heroes there, and they narrowly fight him to a stalemate. Yada yada, Doom tells them they have no idea what's going on and allows them to leave Latveria as he's a man of his word. Tony tells him this isn't over and they'll make sure the international community bans against Doom.

This would be the most faithful Doom we'd have gotten in anything outside the EMH cartoon and would set him up as a super badass and chief dick of the MCU.

As far as Silver Surfer and Galactus go, I would start hinting at them in GOTG2 if Marvel gets the rights back in time, before further showing them in IW and continuing to peel back before they finally arrive in like Avengers 5 or something. I don't think it's as hard to introduce them and get them right as Doom and the FF themselves.

So, anyone else have ideas?

FF: Introduce them, already established, in Black Panther or have Peter Parker take a field trip to the Baxter building or swing by it to see the Human Torch flying around it also.

Dr. Doom Netflix mini series. Give it to me NOW.

This may be getting ahead a bit but I believe more likely than not Marvel will get the FF back at some point, hopefully in the near future. Given the unique situation they're in and where the MCU is at right now, I think Marvel has an interesting conundrum in terms of how to bring them into the MCU. Obviously they can't launch their own solo movie right now after flaming turd Fox just put out, so they will have to introduce them in one of their other films. There's also the problem of how to go about telling their origin. The easy route would have been to take ques from the Ultimate comics, but Fox just ruined that origin and doing something too similar I believe will remind audiences of that epically bad movie and Marvel is not going to want to go there. There is also the option of outright skipping their origin and saying they've existed for a while, but that is far more difficult to pull off than with Spider-Man because the FF are a public group and saying that they were being used as covert ops by the government, again, would only bring up reminders of the terrible movie that just came out.

So, those circumstances being the case, I think the best way to go about rebooting the FF in the MCU is to be as faithful to the comics as possible. How is that?

Bringing FF into the MCU:
Well, a scenario I came up with is that Marvel introduces the FF in IW Part 1. Now, lets just put aside the fact we know nothing about IW right now and just stick with the bare bones assumption that it will deal with Thanos coming. I believe a NATURAL way to tie Reed Richards and the FF into that plot while remaining EXTREMELY faithful to the original 616 origins while fitting seamlessly into the MCU, is that in 1961 during the great space race renowned scientist Doctor Reed Richards is studying intergalactic space and time travel (along with alternate dimensions). He is already married to Susan, and he is using the resources of the Baxter Foundation to construct his own spaceship. One day he notices an irregularity in the space ways (unscientific talk) and notices that its trajectory is headed towards Earth. He tried to warn the Governments of the world but they wouldn't take him seriously, too focused on their own race to the moon while Reed is already light years ahead of where they're at. Being the man of principle and science he is, he decides to take it upon himself to investigate the irregularity and also test the viability of his spaceship. Grimm pilots the ship and Sue and Johnny come along with them. They leave the care of the Baxter Building in the hands of...someone while they're gone, doesn't matter who. They take off into space and open a worm hole, where they are hit by the gamma rays (or whatever they want to call them) that gives them their powers. Reed decides to reverse course as he doesn't know what's going on, but not before seeing a glimpse of an alien armada in the distance similar to what Tony saw in Avengers. They warp back to Earth and crash, discovering they have powers now. The Avengers got word of the unidentified object that came from the sky and send a team out there to check out what happened. They find the FF, Tony recognizes Reed Richards who has been missing for 57 years, and informs the FF that they're now in the year 2018. Que the Marvel logo.

This would be an extremely faithful adaptation of the FF's origin, only difference being a time jump added into their space shuttle exploration, and it would set the FF up immediately as explorers and scientists rather than military weapons. Only thing it sacrifices is that it is a bit similar to Cap's origin, but I believe the execution and significance of it will be different enough that general audiences will look past it. That entire scene can also be told in under 10 minutes of story time and serve as the prologue to the film before the Marvel logo and music run. From there the FF can play a supporting role in IW, warning the Avengers about what they saw and Reed's genius helping them prepare for the coming Thanos.

I also believe Doom can be introduced in IW Part 1 as well, by using Latveria as a plot device for a location of some kind of beacon calling the alien fleet or something or other, maybe inadvertently calling them.

Bringing Doom into the MCU:
How I would set up Doom is by also being extremely faithful to the comics. In IW Doom is already the dictator of Latveria and has been for over 4 decades. He is a Castro/Kim Jong Un-like figure, hated by the international community but beloved by his subjects. He was a college pier of Reed and Ben, kicked out of the school for unethical experimentation that resulted in his scars like in the comics, and was born a gypsi. After being kicked out of school he scoured the Earth learning sorcery and eventually getting his metal suit, before returning to Latveria and overthrowing the government.

None of the above details have to be gone into great detail in the film, it is just something I would have on the walls at Marvel to inform the character in the movies and hint at over the course of a couple films. In IW itself, all we need to know is that Doom is the dictator of Latveria, a nation closed off even more so than Wakanda and the Avengers need into it for whatever reason. Reed says to take him with them as he has history with Doom, meanwhile he thinks to himself Doom must be an old man by now. They're denied access to Latveria and decide to sneak in, but Doom has a magical forcefield around the country letting him know when trespassers come. He immediately discovers the Avengers and asks why he shouldn't put them all down right now. He decides to spare them as they use Black Panther's status as king of Wakanda as leverage (as killing him would start a war). Doom comments that the coward Reed has finally returned and Reed wonders how is it that Doom is still able to function like a young man and he simply says there are many things in this world that the likes of him wouldn't even begin to comprehend (I'd drop a hint in the Doctor Strange movie that there are forms of magic one can use to prolong one's lifespan). Stuff happens, and on the surface while it appears Doom narrowly agrees to help them the Avengers discover he is planning some heinous things with the resources he's collected and the things he is stockpiling in his country. Doom decides to take them out (would be awesome if Tony mentions they still have T'Challa and Doom just replies "I considered it", before blasting them all). Doom single handedly takes down all the heroes there, and they narrowly fight him to a stalemate. Yada yada, Doom tells them they have no idea what's going on and allows them to leave Latveria as he's a man of his word. Tony tells him this isn't over and they'll make sure the international community bans against Doom.

This would be the most faithful Doom we'd have gotten in anything outside the EMH cartoon and would set him up as a super badass and chief dick of the MCU.

As far as Silver Surfer and Galactus go, I would start hinting at them in GOTG2 if Marvel gets the rights back in time, before further showing them in IW and continuing to peel back before they finally arrive in like Avengers 5 or something. I don't think it's as hard to introduce them and get them right as Doom and the FF themselves.

So, anyone else have ideas?

I quite like this.

Inhumans: Reed Richards post credits studying the Terrigen Mists/an Infinity Stone
Spider-Man The New Avenger: Human Torch flyby
Infinity War Pt 2: Silver Surfer post credits warning of Galactus
Doctor Strange 2: Doctor Doom post credits selling his soul to Dormammu
Marvel's Fantastic Four in 2022

Last edited:
I like the ideas, However I doubt they'll show up in Infinity War/Inhumans or any prior film since the FF rights don't expire until 2020, after those films comes out. Marvel could buy the rights back before then, but I feel it's more likely they'll both just run out the clock.

I would like to plant the idea of Galactus in a guardians of the galaxy 3, and would be cool to have the surfer appear, only if it makes sense in the plot. I'd also love a Kree/Skrull War adaption that lays some foundations of Galactus, with him destroying the Skrull homeworld. then have him appear with several his Heralds for the Avengers to fight. I picture Galactus like a phase 5 or 6 finale

I prefer your idea of Doom being established when we meet him. Either recent or decades doesn't exactly matter. I think it's best his origin should remain slightly mysterious and unseen. Give him that mystique he's been missing, and definitely make him the ultimate bad ass. When he says the world belongs to him you should feel a little afraid cause he'll make you think "maybe he's right?"

Anyway, why not repost these two thoughts I've had, whatever I'm bored with no life.

So how could you introduce F4 again so soon after the reboot? I love how Spider-man is getting an intro in Civil War, gives audience a taste on their take before his own movie and no redone origin story.

I think something similar can be done with F4 but having them in an Avengers movie may be a bit too crowded. But I think a great way you could introduce them is in a Spider-man movie. Spidey will still be the main character and we can introduce the tone and style of the MCU F4 to test the waters of a new franchise. Spidey is the ultimate team up hero and it would be nice to utilize that. A Spidey/F4 team up makes a ton more sense than X-men/F4. I'd call it Spider-man and the Fantastic Four, Brilliant title, isn't it?

I see a lot of people trying to justify why Reed Richards hasn't been mentioned and one idea that the F4 disappeared during an experiment during the 60's only to reemerge with powers in the modern day which is interesting but I also think is unnecessary. We already had movies about them establishing themselves in the world, granted not good movies, but the ideas have been covered none the less. And while I think keeping them in 60's is an interesting setting, personally I'd much rather see them in modern day.

I find kind of odd everyone tries to find some way around the fact that Reed hasn't been mentioned. And it's simple, there isn't a reason for him to have been named checked until now. I picture Reed (pre-powers) as somewhat reclusive, not that he's anti-social just gets wrapped up in projects and is pretty bad when it comes to publicity. Really every time you hear about a scientific breakthrough how often do they mention the lead scientist? He refuses to consult for Shield, for ethical or disinterest reasons, and the his lack of forming a public image results in the public at large not knowing him that well. He is not like Stark whose all about being in the public eye and that's why he's not the go-to genius for references. Which all changes when they get powers. Their instantly famous and gain a more family friendly perception than the Avengers. Reed is now famous world wide instead just in the scientific community and finding funding no longer a problem.

I feel the first two F4 movies got the tone right, but were just poorly done. Fantastic 4 movies should be Doctor Who mix with the Incredible. Fun, energetic, and balls to the wall SCIENCE! The first movies covered their celebrity but I'd like the MCU to bring in the explorer's aspect as well as cutting edge science, not cutting edge "technology", but things like other dimensions/quantum physics/space travel/time manipulation/the really crazy cool super science stuff.

I also feel that Doom should be held off initially. The previous films had this strange problem with him and can never get him right. In this version He and Reed were colleagues in college the accident happened and just around the time the F4 get their powers Doom initiates a coup in Latvaria becoming the dictator. He still harbors resentment against Reed, but doesn't have that pathological hatred and need to prove he's better the better one, at least not yet. And yes he will definitely have a mastery over magic as well as science, making him an incredible difficult opponent specially for Reed.

So back to their introduction. The plot for Spider-man and The Fantastic Fourwould tease Doom, I'm thinking something like Secret War(2005) where Latvaria have been secretly dealing super weapons or the technology that makes these weapons capable, on the black market. Spidey runs into on the street and the F4 gets involved somehow, maybe a group of villains are hired to raid the Baxter build for a specific item, I don't know. I do think Spidey should be the main character and the F4 are just in support roles.

Then, if that goes well, the first F4 movie would have a prologue to cover their origin or how they met, and from there go into them exploring the universe with time/space or other dimensions, just some sort of high concept science adventure. Maybe explore the negative zone and have someone like Annihilus be the villain. I would save Doom for the sequel where they come into conflict, which ends with Doom and Reed basically at a stale mate. Neither having a clear victory over the other, but still good guys win and got what they really want. After that I would love for Doom to become a major threat for the whole MCU beyond the F4. Think something like the Phase 4 or 5 villain. He has the potential to being one of the great on screen villains.

So basically:
Spider-man and The Fantastic Four (MCU Spider-man 3)
Fantastic Four: Annihilus
Fantastic Four: Doom
Avengers: Doom War (or Age of Doom, maybe DOOOOOOOOMed, I don't know something)

Beyond that I would love to see an epic Marvel movie with Galactus.

Expanding on NotSoLongAgo's idea, I like the prolog to be about two married scientist, a brother who's a former air force pilot, and a best friend who is one of, if not, the first (depending on historical timing and accuracy) jewish astronauts in space. Embarking on the first private space venture to test the Richard's Near-Light Drive. A propulsion system that can approach the speed of light. The media dubs them "The Fantastic Four: The First-Family of Space Flight". A 10 year mission, fly for five years to the nearest star Alpha Centauri, they'll take multiple readings and send a signal back to earth before returning (relativity making time movie slower for them). They leave Earth in iconic blue space suit with the number four on it's chest and the world awaits their return. But decades come a go and world is left to wonder "What happened to the Fantastic Four?"

In transit (either on the way there or back) Their ship is bombarded with cosmic radiation, transforming them, damaging the ship, and causing the light drive to warp along the path of the radiation. Richards gains consciousness long enough to shut the drive off to then crash on a planet whose system is surrounded by the same cosmic radiation. The peaceful locals, who are advance but the presence of the radiation makes space travel and off planet communication difficult, helps them. Then we will time skip a year later.

That would be the first ten-fifteen minutes.

After year with the four live among them, Reed and Sue have adopted the language while Ben and Johnny just barely getting by. Reed along with local scientist develop clothing out of unstable molecule that can transforms with them. The Locals create four suits, all blue with a 4 on the chest (resembling the Ultimate F4) as a gift, symbolizing the spacesuits they were wearing when they first arrived. And still expanding on NotSoLongAgo's idea, one day another ship crash from encountering the same cosmic radiation present in the system. It is a Skrull scout ship with one passenger, Kl'rt. He initially disguises himself as a different race and convinces the locals and the four to help him fix his ship, promising to take them home. As the ship is finished and a shield is designed to protect against the cosmic radiation. It's revealed the Kl'rt is not only a Skrull, and the the local know the Skrull have been on a campaign of conquer habitable planets, but that he was also mutated by the radiation and due to his relative proximity to the four had mutated to have all their powers. The four manages to win due to Kl'rt's inexperience. The lock him up in the scout ship which they intend to use to find home or at least make their way to a space flight capable planet. They bid the peaceful locals a good bye and are off.

They find Skrull universal translators which luckily has english programed in (hint, hint), but unfortunately the ship is on pre-programed auto pilot to a Skrull warship. The four manage to stay hidden and learn more of the Skrull race and realized not only the danger the peaceful planet is in, but the danger should the skrulls discover the cosmic rays. The disable communication, battle the skrulls, including another epic fight with super skrull, they end up destroying the warship and escaping on a vessel to find the next world, but luckily Reed finds Earth in the navigation (another hint, hint). They begin their journey home, except the Super Skrull manged to get on the ship. They engage in a final fight that greatly damages the vessel, Super Skrull is defeated and thrown out into space to an apparent death. The ship crash lands outside of new york. By the time they come to, police and crowd have gathered around the ship, with the military and Avengers on they way. They are initially shocked by the Thing and Human Torch but once the see Reed and Sue the begin to realize, the Fantastic Four have finally come home... to Marvel.

The epilogue Reed uses the massive amounts of funding to build a new lab on top of his old home and work place, the Baxter building, and establishes the Fantastic Foundation. And begins work on studying the skrull ship.

Post credit scene, the Super Skrull survived by using a force field, he takes refuge in an abandoned building where he is surprised by a human who states "Worry not brother, for the invasion here, has already begun" The human transforms into a Skrull.

Not sure how to incorporate Doom as a F4 specific villain, maybe he was a student of Richards. Seeing getting lost in space as an idiotic failure dedicated himself to earth and comes to one conclusion. He must rule.

And I see the next big Avengers movie after this being Avenger: The Kree-Skrull War.

I like what someone said on a different thread about presenting Galactus as the last living Celestial.

Do the origin off screen like they are currently doing with Spider-Man. Don't overthink it or get too hung up on trying to make them the "first family of superheroes" like they were in the comics. They can come after Avengers and GOTG and still make a big impact on the universe.

Take another cue from the current Spider-Man and make the Human Torch an actual teenager like he was in the books originally.

Give Dr. Doom his comic book background, or make it as similar as you can. Finally treat him with the stature and respect he deserves as a character.

Dr. Doom Netflix mini series. Give it to me NOW.

This is pretty much my idea too. Introduce doom in a 5 part mini, give him great depth and show off his humble beginnings. I think 5 hour long episodes can pretty much get the story across like "Books of Doom" that could give us a great addition to the MCU and be the first CBM/show to revolve arounf the Villain. Have that in production the same time as the F4 mcu installation and come out maybe 6 months before. So the public can see how awesome Doom really is. Then just further develop him in the films.

Doom's set up is easy. Scientific genius who mastered sorcery after technology couldn't bring his mother back as well originally hailing from Latveria. Latveria borders Sokovia and after the Ultron incident the Latverian people want a strong leader and Doom has a Hitler like rise to power.

As for the Four, just have them as normal people at first. Reed is planning a private space flight to test cosmic rays and their relation to string theory or some techno babble like that with the assistance of expert pilot Ben Grimm, and his assistant slash love interest Sue Storm with her younger brother Johnny sneaking aboard. They gain powers and when they come back have them fight Mole Man or another F4 villain that hasn't been used yet.

You can keep the Reed/Doom rivalry from their college days in effect and so when Doom sees Richards gain superpowers and celebrity status he swears his undying hatred setting up their future films.

I actually prefer the books of doom explanation where Doom says that he didn't really give a **** at the time about Reed.
p_32_4.jpg

marvel just needs to integrate the FF into a big cross over avengers movie in phase 4 or 5 as they all take on Galactus.

Introduce Doom in a Dr Strange sequel by with an adaptation of Triumph and Torment.

No solo ff movie PLS.

I'd have Captain Marvel have a post credits scene involving Reed Richards representing NASA in an interview and being the first man to fly a spacecraft into an alternate universe within the next two years.

I'd introduce Doom in the end credits to the 4 FF film which should come at the end of Infinity War 2. He'd also have a role in Black panther 2 but not as the main antagonist. I'd rather build him up for Phase 5 to be the next Thanos.

Galactus would be introduced during Doctor Strange and he and Surfer would play a role in opposing Thanos with the other cosmic entities.

Annihilus would be the bad guy in FF and then appear opening a new portal from the Negative Zone where he has the Annihilation Wave descend upon a Kree colony world. (Paving the way for Guardians 3: Annihilation.)

Kang would be the bad guy of one of the Avengers films. Namor would be the big bad of the other. What we wind up with at the end of Phase 4 is Tony's team of Avengers (Iron Man, War Machine, Hulk, Mockingbird, Wasp, Scarlet Witch and Vision) defeating Kang, fixing time and liberating Earth but Kang's final revenge is for reality to not yet be perfectly repaired. He's caused Green Goblin and Doctor Doom to be the most powerful men in the world with Osborn being the director of SHIELD and Doctor Doom chairing the World Security Council. That's right. Phase 5 should be DARK REIGN. All the puzzle pieces should be in place with Phase 4. (Ghost Rider and Fantastic Four as new film properties and then new TV shows featuring Punisher, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Elektra, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Blade and Thunderbolts.) Phase 5 is where everyone is set up for a Phase where for the next 4 years, the heroes are the outlaws and the villains rule the world.

IMO, if Marvel get the rights back, Phase 4 should be

November - Spider-Man: The Death of Jean DeWolff (Black Costume Saga as well)

March - Ant-Man 2 (Beetle as villain)

May - Iron Man: Armor Wars (Crossed with Five Nightmares)

July - Fantastic Four (Origin story that's a cross between 616 and Ultimate. Annihilus as villain)

November - Hulk: Ghosts of the Past (Leader as villain. Rick Jones, Marlo Chandler and the Joe Fixit persona introduced)

March - Doctor Strange: Ascent Into Hell (Shuma Gorath and his cultists as villains)

May - Thor: The Dark Gods (Perrikus as villain)

July - Inhumans 2

November - Spider-Man: Venom (Venom as villain)

March - Ghost Rider (Scarecrow as villain)

May - Captain America: Red Zone (Red Skull as villain)

July - Captain Marvel: Live Kree or Die (Lunatic Legion as villains)

November - Black Panther: Gorilla Warfare (Man Ape as villain. Shanna the She-Devil introduced)

March - Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage

May - Mighty Avengers: Atlantis Attacks (Namor as initial bad guy. Attuma as big bad)

July - Guardians of the Galaxy: Annihilation (Annihilus as villain)

November - West Coast Avengers: Kang Dynasty

Honestly, there just isn't enough room for Eternals or I'd add that in as well.

And then in Phase 5 we see Captain Marvel: War of the Marvels, Thor: Gods and Men, Fantastic Four: Unthinkable, Spider-Man: The Night Gwen Stacy Died, Hulk Code Red, Black Panther Enemy of the State and more.

I would like if they did a movie with the earth 616 space rocket origin story (with a villain other than doom), and in the sequel they introduce a alternate universe where the teaam gained their powers in a ultimate marvel way...

and the team form that other universe used the transporter that they used to travel to the negative zone to travel to earth 616 to warn everyone that galactus is coming to destroy their dimension, like he did with the ultimate one...

at the middle of the movie, let the 616 team open a secret box and discovering that inside it is the ultimate universe doom, that was caught in the transporter incident and won powers (like sue in trank's film)

kill the silver surfer, and let the ultimate doom take is place and become god-like, in a homenage to his current god status in the comics...

it would also be interesting so see interactions between the 616 (not-powered) doom and the ultimate doom, and make the 616 doom realize that it is his destiny to become the fantastic four's enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"