Idw's ongoing Ghostbusters book is amazing!

The Bruce

The First and Best
Reaction score
I just read the first 2 trades and this series is now officially my no. 1 book of all time. I love the movies sooo much, and checking out comixology i found out there's a book from IDW.

I won't even try to express why I was was blown away but rest assured that if you have even a little love for the franchise, you'll need to pick this up.

It's Ghostbusters and self contained (All great runs in comics have been one team doing their thing without events and tie-ins to think of).

That Burnham guy is an amazing writer. And the art is just perfect.

Now I have get it all and the game from 2009 too.

id love to get into it, but i'm not sure where to start the changing art style and random numbering make it a little hard

Eric Burnhams run starts with the Ghostbusters ongoing volume 1 (2011), just Pick that up and go with it! Amazing stuff! Dan Schoening has been rocking the art since issue 1.

I've been meaning to give these books a try. I'm a huuuuuge Ghostbusters fan but I always kinda forget about this book when I'm at the store and I wasn't sure where to start either. I think I even read somewhere that they do back-up stories with The Real Ghostbusters. Are those any good? Comixology might be a good way to check it out, that's how I caught up on the new TMNT.

Oh yeah, IDW's Ghostbusters is AWESOME!!! Not too crazy about the art style, but I love the writing, and the hidden easter eggs from Real Ghostbusters, the movies, and the video games. Matter of fact, that's allI really collect now are IDW Comics, especially Ghostbusters and TMNT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"