If Bruce becomes a New God, would it bother you?

i'm not hating on strikes, i think it's great and serves it's purpose fairly well, i just think that the simple batman finds a crime, throws some punches/batarangs and everthing continues on like that forever story should be relegated to that place as well. it was TAS and the burton fims for me, and i understand that that is the purpose of "the batman" (though TAS did it much better :cwink: ) and have given some of those comics to my little brothers, i just think that in the regular batman title, they should explore new ideas and allow for the groth of the characters, not just the same old same old

:ninja:

The first two seasons were pretty good. By the third it got annoying with all the sidekicks and dopey one-liners. Just seemed like too much backfill after awhile. And the teenaged Ivy was lame.

I prefer my Bruce Wayne human :o .

As long as it isn't permanent, I'd read it.

Knightfall was a great story, this could be too, if it's not permanent.

As long as it isn't permanent, I'd read it.

Knightfall was a great story, this could be too, if it's not permanent.

I was going to say much the same thing! :)

My feeling is: "If he becomes a New God in the 'Modern Continuity,' and then a few months later they do a Total Reboot of the DCU so that we never hear from Bruce Wayne the New God again, I could live with it just fine!"

Trying to make Bruce Wayne "permanently" quit being "Batman, the mortal defender of Gotham City," would just be insane, however. But as a temporary stunt, it's perfectly tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"