If midgets become a majority....

What the hell are you talking about. Im talking about midgets coming into the south and their beeing more violins. The driving force behind the dwarf vs midget violence in LA is gang based. Gang culture is strong in the south. Whats going to happen when you have dwarf gangsters and midget gangsters fighting for control of the streets. I dont condone the NBA. But I think some of their views have nuggets of truth that need to be adressed. I know this isnt the hypes usual PC thread about race and politics but I we need to adress these issues before they spiral out of control.

F*** I wish this was all true. Most awesome street battles ever. :(

I bow to you Duende :up:

Too bad the OP in that other thread probably won't even get it.

This proves my point. W-S I have noticed that you seem to share some of the beliefs and values of tall supremacists. Talls have throughout history destroyed and brutalized entire countries for profit. All great civilizations since the giants have been the result of talls destroying others for profit. This practice still exist today. Selling guns to rival dwarf countries and then taking their diamonds,oil, and other resources. Invading non hostile nations for oil and other economic benefeits. If talls were to become a minority in america do you think this practice would still continue. I cant imagine a dwarf president authorizing the further exploitation of his homeland, or a lilliputian president authorizing a military coup somewhere in Lilliput. Tall leaders have no connection to these places which is why it so easy for them to exploit them.

The best that midgets can do is kick people in the shins.

And I love the satire of Triadk's thread

This proves my point. W-S I have noticed that you seem to share some of the beliefs and values of tall supremacists. Talls have throughout history destroyed and brutalized entire countries for profit. All great civilizations since the giants have been the result of talls destroying others for profit. This practice still exist today. Selling guns to rival dwarf countries and then taking their diamonds,oil, and other resources. Invading non hostile nations for oil and other economic benefeits. If talls were to become a minority in america do you think this practice would still continue. I cant imagine a dwarf president authorizing the further exploitation of his homeland, or a lilliputian president authorizing a military coup somewhere in Lilliput. Tall leaders have no connection to these places which is why it so easy for them to exploit them.

Well yeah. I took a dwarf's diamond once.
So what?

TriadK....who is "sympathetic" to the kkk....

Why are people in secret societies so bad at being secret.

Well yeah. I took a dwarf's diamond once.
So what?

The midgga had it coming.
midget_wink.gif

The little mini-smilies stamp this thread platinum, DV.

More and more talls are getting fed up with "reverse heightism". Some want MY GIANT like the dwarfs have reruns of TWIN PEAKS. Many want gravity stoped. And many tall men feel they are being picked on and disrespected. If something doesent change talls may get violins.

First of all THE DWARF PANTHERS WERE NOT HEIGHTIST. They did not chant kill "tall-ey" or any of that other crap that people claim. They were a very positive dwarf group that protected their communties from corrupt cops and the mafia. Just because they preached segregation which made sense at the time because everytime they had dealings with talls they suffered. I know not liking gravity doesent make you a heightist, but know one seems to care about the leprechaun immigrants, not to mention all the times that munchkin and Lollipop Guild immigrants have been turned back and refused entry. At it's heart the gravity debate is about stature. If midgets looked like joe six pack there would be no debate. Heightism is a system. In america only talls who weild a majority of the power can be heightist. Other statures like dwarfs, midgets, and lilliputians can be bigots. But they do not have the social or financial power to affect talls lives, they can affect others.
midget_mad.gif

Way to go *******. Trivialize an entire nations exploitation and rape by stronger countries. Then again I gues those black beans deserve it right homes?:whatever:

First of all why did you feel the need to single out dwarfs? When will midgets and munchkins learn that hating dwarfs wont get you accepted into our social circle. I love dwarfss, and I hate it when I hear some midget or munchkin talk **** about them because they think it will impress me. Not even realizing that im half dwarf myself. Believe me, the same talls that you make dwarf jokes with, are the same ones that tell midget and munchkin jokes. The other statures need to wake up and realize that if it wasnt for dwarfs their lives would be hell right now. Why cant those same midgets who talk **** about dwarfs, fix their own **** height. Why do they feel the need to come here and "reclaim their stature" and hate dwarfs? It disgusts me.

The fact that third generation midgets are heightist is even worse. They are the children of cowards who left their own stature to destruction. And instead of being grateful for the strides that dwarfs made for all little people, they choose to hate them. To be fair munchkins are no better.
midget_frown.gif

First of all why did you feel the need to single out dwarfs? When will midgets and munchkins learn that hating dwarfs wont get you accepted into our social circle. I love dwarfss, and I hate it when I hear some midget or munchkin talk **** about them because they think it will impress me. Not even realizing that im half dwarf myself. Believe me, the same talls that you make dwarf jokes with, are the same ones that tell midget and munchkin jokes. The other statures need to wake up and realize that if it wasnt for dwarfs their lives would be hell right now. Why cant those same midgets who talk **** about dwarfs, fix their own **** height. Why do they feel the need to come here and "reclaim their stature" and hate dwarfs? It disgusts me.

I hate when people call them midgets.callum dwarfs weather your making jokes or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"