If midgets become a majority....

Am I the only one who read the Punsher vs Wolverine crossover where the "Little People" took over the territory, and capped Wolverine's knees...with a chainsaw.
Like Wolvie isn't already short enough...

They wanted cut everyone off at the knees, until Wolvie and the Punisher killed them all, while at the same time fighting each other.

This thread is lame and unfunny. If you are too cowardly to come into my thread and debate me, why waste your time making crap threads like this?

This thread is lame and unfunny. If you are too cowardly to come into my thread and debate me, why waste your time making crap threads like this?

If you're going to talk trash about how great and smart your thread is, you should at least provide us all with a link...

unless you're lame, unfunny, and/or scared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_z6He_SQg

Will there be violence? The NBA is growing at an alarming rate for this day and age. Immigration is the number one cause. Many talls fear retribution for past deeds if they become a minority. I am against illegal immigration. I dont hate midgets illegal or legal, but I hate the longterm effects they will have on america. I can understand the NBA's fears. The violence against dwarfs by midgets in LA is a chilling example of what could happen when a group once preyed upon becomes the majority. IMO height tensions are rising, and america has a violent future ahead. What do you think?

Oh god I wish I had seen this thread sooner! YOU ARE THE MAN!

More and more talls are getting fed up with "reverse heightism". Some want MY GIANT like the dwarfs have reruns of TWIN PEAKS. Many want gravity stoped. And many tall men feel they are being picked on and disrespected. If something doesent change talls may get violins.

genius, pure ****ing genius.

okay, I think this needs, NEEDS to be said.
this thread is Gold.
it is YOU who are Lame and unfunny.
you see? there's no point in debating you because you happen to be an idiot.
as shown by each and everything you post. it's really not your fault, not getting it, it's just the way it is.
it's like if I started to talk quantum mechanics to my goldfish, I'm sure both of you have that same wide-eyed-vacant look to your faces, if fact something tells me you've bumped into your window making strange gulping faces at the neighbors more than once today right?
so, yeah, In closing.
you wish you could make threads as good as this. you wish you had ideas halfway as intelligent as DV, you wish a lot of things, but sadly all of this will forever be unreachable to you.

triumph01.jpg

you're poop Triadkd! I want to pick you up with an inside out plastic baggie!

The munchkins may have had it tough for a few years, but dont you dare sit here and make it seem like it was on the same level as dwarfs. If the munchkins were dogs in one place then dwarfs were roaches. Not to mention the fact that people didnt even bother putting up signs telling dwarfs they couldnt get on a ride. They would just lynch them. Tangled Web the NBA does not patrol the amusement parks and the stilt men are a joke. They are not authorized to detain or stop shorts in any way. If anything they encourage it because they often give rides to those stranded by their smugglers.

aren't you all tired of the changes that have taken place in America to fit the midget stranger's agenda? it's like, it's "america" not "America" because midgets feel offended by tall letters.
I can't even write in proper L337 anymore :(
plus, the other day I was at Wal Mart, and right there in front of me was a copy of Austin Powers and a copy the Island of Doctor Moreau !!! :cmad:
is this the start of a "midget friendly"section of the DVD isle?
I won't have it!!!! I'm tired of them!!!!!

there will be violins!!!!! :cmad: :somadatmidgets:

i share your sentiments to a lesser degree. the whole stature thing s really bothering me. if your from another stature coming here, learn to be tall, don't ask us to conform to your native height. but at the same time, i think we should be more staturelly aware, and think that being different heights should be apart of school lessons earlier in school, leanring midget in highschool is a flppin joke.
midget_frown.gif
midget_wink.gif

So does America have a back bone any more.

Just like how in Britain they can't talk about Snozzwangers, Hornswogglers, wicked Whangdoodles and Vermicious knids 'cause it upsets Oompa-Loompas! What the Hell is that?!!! They just have to forget a part of history to suit them, just 'cause it upsets them. WTF!

That is enough!!!!

We have to keep our traditions, or we become something else.
midget_mad.gif

The immigration debate is a height issue. I dont know why you guys wont admit it. Look no further than the lilliputian immigrants who are very short, and have been turned away numerous times because of it. Some even wore stilts and were well versed in tall culture. But as far as the goverment was concerned they were too small. Some of my family hates me because I am not 100% tall. Heightism is very much alive in the tall culture. Honestly how many of you have sisters that would be burned at the stake for bringing home a dwarfed guy? I would say a majority. But go ahead and pretend like all of your families are liberal hippies who love all statures and want world peace.

Lol, they erased the other thread, yet this stands as testimate both to kick dumasses in the nuts, and doing so with fabulous humor! GOOD SHOW I SAY!

The point I was trying to make is that midgets are not only taking revenge against the dwarf gangs that brutalized them, but dwarf civilians as well. They regurlarly kill dwarfs on sight in an attempt to cleanse LA. Many dwarfs are already moving back to south east because of this. What happens when more come in and they are the majority in florida, atlanta, and places like that? Their will bee violins and it needs to be adressed now. It seems like every one is afraid to talk about it.

Midgets and Dwarves aren't the same thing?

Am I the only one who read the Punsher vs Wolverine crossover where the "Little People" took over the territory, and capped Wolverine's knees...with a chainsaw.

They wanted cut everyone off at the knees, until Wolvie and the Punisher killed them all, while at the same time fighting each other.

this was great:woot:

this was great:woot:

wasnt that the story where frank "steamrolled" through wolverine....:woot: :woot:

The midget zombie from Return of The Living Dead is best.

[YT]O6MeQlUzpqc[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"