Sequels If The Amazing Spider-Man flops, should they continue with Spider-Man 4?

Reaction score
YES!

I hope The Amazing Spider-Man flops and Sony goes back doing Spider-Man 4. And I want to see the Sinister Six in Spider-Man 6.

It's Spider-Man, so I can't see this movie bombing. Even if it did, I doubt they'd make Spider-Man 4 since Sam Raimi and the rest of the cast have already moved on. I would have liked another movie, but I'm still looking forward to the reboot.

Do you know anything about movies? They can't go back to the original series after they've just rebooted the damn thing.

But, in any case, it won't flop...why? Because Webb won't have Peter dancing. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and...Raimi's Spider-Man is too weak to fight off the Sinister Six since he had to have a partner to take out Sandman and Venom.

YES!

I hope The Amazing Spider-Man flops and Sony goes back doing Spider-Man 4. And I want to see the Sinister Six in Spider-Man 6.
Wow, such negative feelings for the reboot

psylockolussus, it's important for your own sake you understand that even if The Amazing Spider-Man does flop, Spider-Man 4'll never happen. Ever.

I'd say even if it does flop (which it probably wont)... just make a better sequel to it

going back to trying to make 4, just wont happen, and probably couldn't even if they wanted too...

hell, the reason they had to reboot was because they couldn't get 4 to work... what makes you think they could get it to work a second around...

maybe, at the most they could use elements of what they had planned for 4 in the squeal to this one... or it would be a stand alone film with yet another, entirely new cast

Going back to making Spider-Man 4 isn't going to happen. If Amazing Spider-Man doesn't work, they just reboot it again.

It is a stupid thought and wishful thinking even to begin with to think Sony would just revert back to Raimi's series after they made a reboot, lol.

If TAS-M flopped, as Godzilla mentioned, we'll be getting a Spectacular Spider-Man, haha.

It is a stupid thought and wishful thinking even to begin with to think Sony would just revert back to Raimi's series after they made a reboot, lol.

If TAS-M flopped, as Godzilla mentioned, we'll be getting a Spectacular Spider-Man, haha.

Agreed. I was actually going to say Spectacular Spider-Man in my post, but I decided not to.

Raimi will never get to make another spidey movie,deal with it.

To the OP, would the Sinister Six have a zombified Doc Ock to lead them? An Evil Dead and Spider-Man crossover...?

Anyways, like everybody else is saying, no, there's no way they would go back to Spider-Man 4 after The Amazing Spider-Man. Think about it. It makes zero sense in every facet of the word zero.

Raimi will never get to make another spidey movie,deal with it.
Thank Goodness. I would never want to see him anywhere near Spider-Man. Yeah, let's put SIX villains in one movie, where Sam Raimi can't handle THREE. I told you Sam Raimi's fans are idiots!

©KAW;21065563 said:
Thank Goodness. I would never want to see him anywhere near Spider-Man. Yeah, let's put SIX villains in one movie, where Sam Raimi can't handle THREE. I told you Sam Raimi's fans are idiots!
Now youre being a d**k

©KAW;21065563 said:
I told you Sam Raimi's fans are idiots!

I read some of your posts and you actually sound pretty intelligent, but then I read posts like these from you and...

:facepalm:

Goodness, I've disappointed you, whatever will I do. :awesome:

Well first...understand that if someone likes a film that you don't like...they're not automatically idiots.

Are you only friends with people that only likes the same **** you like?

Yeah, and after The Dark Knight Rises comes out, I want to see Schumacher's Batman: Triumphant, and after that, Burton's Batman 3.

:whatever:

Forget about Batman: Triumphant, I wanna see DarKnight, hahaha.

Well first...understand that if someone likes a film that you don't like...they're not automatically idiots.

Are you only friends with people that only likes the same **** you like?
But what if you believe that the Spider-Man films were written for idiots, like I do, then what?

SM3 sucked and it still made money. ASM will do fine.

©KAW;21068595 said:
But what if you believe that the Spider-Man films were written for idiots, like I do, then what?

Then you are the idiot my friend.

To say Raimi's films were written specifically for idiots is just laughable seeing as how one of the writers on TAS-M was a writer for Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy.

Then you are the idiot my friend.

To say Raimi's films were written specifically for idiots is just laughable seeing as how one of the writers on TAS-M was a writer for Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy.
Come on, you know how that works, he was bangin' the producer, when no one else would hire his old useless ass, this is how you keep an unwanted writer's name out there. Plus, the entire screenplay was written by James Vanderbilt, with key character/dialogue touch-ups by Steve Kloves. But nice try. :word:

©KAW;21068917 said:
Come on, you know how that works, he was bangin' the producer, when no one else would hire his old useless ass, this is how you keep an unwanted writer's name out there. Plus, the entire screenplay was written by James Vanderbilt, with key character/dialogue touch-ups by Steve Kloves. But nice try. :word:

Sorry you didn't like the Raimi films, but they were very well received and praised by fans, comic creators, the general public and critics. Spider-Man 2 even found its way on to the list of nominations for AFI's list of greatest American movies ever.

It's easy to say that they're made for idiots and if you like them then you are an idiot but that's simply just not true. Continue this discussion in the same manner as you are and only you will lose credibility.

©KAW;21068917 said:

Ignorance is bliss must be your motto.

Alvin Sargent re-wrote Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man while Vanderbilt only created the story/concept for TAS-M and Kloves only added additional info on the characters and some of the dialogue to add humor and what not as he did not re-write the entirety of the script. The movie we'll be watching in 2012 will be a script that is collectively from Vanderbilt, Kloves and Sargent but mostly from Sargent since he's the one who came onboard AFTER Vanderbilt.

But nice try.

PS: Still saying Raimi's films were for the "idiots" shows how much of an ego you pack on to yourself since you must think everyone that gave Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 raves and accolades were only "idiots".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"