Comics The Amazing Spider-Man Bible

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
IndexL.jpg

Aloha,
Official Index to the Marvel Universe

The Amazing Spider-Man

A exhaustive synopsis of the first 600 issues of the Amazing Spider-Man as well as

Amazing Fantasy #15-18, Amazing Adventures #1-6, Amazing Adult Fantasy #7-15, Annuals 1-36, Giant Size #1-5, Soul of the Hunter, Spectacular Spider-Man #1.

If you believe in continuity-this is the most authoritative book on Amazing Spider-Man EVER! They even correct their own mistakes
It originally came out in 14 individual issues. This paperback collects all 14.Truly the Amazing Spider-Man Bible
Spidey rules

IndexL.jpg

If you believe in continuity-this is the most authoritative book on Amazing Spider-Man EVER! They even correct their own mistakes

So, does it include the Joe Q special edition ASM Annual 21 and whiting out things like "wife" and writing in "live-in girlfriend" in crayon?

And for extra points, can you guess which two covers I think don't belong on that front cover? :cwink:

I have the original 14 issues (it also had Iron Man & X-Men)... is this going to be available in softcover?

I have the original 14 issues (it also had Iron Man & X-Men)... is this going to be available in softcover?

Aloha,
Sorry I didn't state as such. This is the soft cover version with all 14 issues in one.
Spidey rules

So, does it include the Joe Q special edition ASM Annual 21 and whiting out things like "wife" and writing in "live-in girlfriend" in crayon?

And for extra points, can you guess which two covers I think don't belong on that front cover? :cwink:

Aloha,
ACtually the Note for AMAZING #545 SAYS

" Cover labeled " One More Day part 4 of 4. Story concludes,
" To JMS! From the Marvel GANG." AS OF THIS ISSUE MAY IS HEALED AND PETER AND MJ WERE NEVER MARRIED, ALTERING THE LAST 5 PAGES OF ASM ANN #21 . There's more but you'll have to read it for your self.. I believe that one of the Hype gang was very involved with this project.
Spidey rules

Yep... that would be WOLVERINE25.... :yay:

I'm reading the thing right now. It's in softcover. The one bad thing is that it's only the Amazing issues :csad:

I'm reading the thing right now. It's in softcover. The one bad thing is that it's only the Amazing issues :csad:

Aloha,
So true. Maybe if sales of this book do well enough, Marvel will commission Wolverine25 and others to do the other Spidey volumes that tie into Amazing. This book does mention the other tie in stories but an Index to PP Spec, MTU, Web and others would be great.
Spidey rules

We weren't privy to the details of OMIT when we were doing the book, which is fine since I don't think they wanted us spoiling future stories anyway. However, what's funny is the trade was released about the time OMIT started, and there's a note for Annual 21 saying how the changes had yet to be specified. Nice timing thing right there.

And if they do let us do another run of Spidey, it's likely we could possibly fit all the remaining spider books into one volume, seeing as we ran over 600 issues with this one and none of the other books ran comparatively as long on their own.

Last edited:
Whoa! WOLVERINE25 - You wrote the book?! It's an Amazing piece of work. I'm 30 years old and have the book placed firmly in my backpack wherever I go :hrt::woot:

You need to lobby for a titanic tome containing all things Spider-man

No, no, no...I'm just ONE of the writers; I only did about 160 of the entries. It's a team effort.

But glad you folks are digging it. Got plenty more coming with the monthly issues focusing on Cap, Thor and Avengers (now on shelves, and more than likely to be collected in the future).

Oooh ooooh!!! I know. The marriage cover and.... uh....the other one?? :dry:

Oooh ooooh!!! I know. The marriage cover and.... uh....the other one?? :dry:

I was referring to the last two covers, the Byrne reboot and the beginning of Brand New Day. The others were classic milestones. The other two are better off forgotten, in my opinion.

I'm just ONE of the writers; I only did about 160 of the entries. It's a team effort.

But glad you folks are digging it. Got plenty more coming with the monthly issues focusing on Cap, Thor and Avengers (now on shelves, and more than likely to be collected in the future).

congrats, W25th, I'll keep my eyes peeled for this.

congrats, W25th, I'll keep my eyes peeled for this.

Aloha,
It is well worth the price($19.99). I don't think you can have a serious argument about anything in Amazing without referring to this volume for the official facts.
Great job W25th and others who worked on this project.
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"