If you could be any evil character....

Definitely Scarecrow, or maybe even Patrick Bateman. But that'd be a pretty big maybe.

THe lack of Megatron loving in this thread makes me shiver...

Transformers---Megatron-Poster-C10083305.jpeg

bebi from dragonball
vegeta-bebi.jpg

big daddy lord zedd himself

lord_zedd.jpg

and by far the sexiest villain of all time Santanico Pandemonium

sh_fdtd02.jpg

ShadowBoxing said:
Is he technically evil or just a massive tool and dueschbag loser who is profoundly stupid, besides being Ignignot and Err would be funner.

i'm sensing a little hostility towards master shake. :)

he's not technically a villain, but he sure is a prick. i love that about him. sure, ignignot and err are more villainous than him, but i like master shake better.

Strange said:
Tripod is my dogs name and he's not evil. :confused:

haha, does your dog have three legs? If he doesn't, then I would seriously consider it.

Pyro or Bullseye... it would so sweet to be one of them

Somebody said Lucifer Morningstar. I've heard of him elsewhere but I've never actually read the comics. Is Lucifer Morningstar actually supposed to be Satan from the Judeo-Christain religion or is he just a parody. If he is what does he do and who is his enemy. Does he fight against Spider-man the X-Men, Thor or somebody else. I've also heard in DC Comics their is a character that is supposed to be the Judeo-Christain God that Superman meets. Is that true?

If somebody could answer these questions it would be greatly appriciated.

Lucifer Morningstar is Satan, but he gave up ruling hell. I haven't read the comics with him, but it's not actually a hero/action comic. He's in the same universe as the DC characters, I think (pretty sure he's a Vertigo character) but they're not in the stories.

And yes, apparently Superman met the Judeo-Christian God, but I haven't read it.

Awesome. Thanks for the info Leto. I appricate that. I had heard about the character in many different forums and that he was incredibly powerful. Somebody was saying in the Anime/Manga forum that his power rivals Goku's. Now I don't know if thats true or not but thats what I heard. Anyways it's good to know who he actually is. Thanks.

sinewave said:
i'm sensing a little hostility towards master shake. :)

he's not technically a villain, but he sure is a prick. i love that about him. sure, ignignot and err are more villainous than him, but i like master shake better.
No not at all, I love ATHF, the show is a riot.

hmm... A simple unknown wouldn't be too bad either.

Unknown_001.jpg

Vegeta (all time fav), Two Face, Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, Pyro, Megatron, ultimate X-men Longshot, X-men evo Gambit. I like villains :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"