World If you could to meet any Spidey character, who would it be?

Steel Soldier

You friggin' Smurf...
Reaction score
I would meet Peter Parker, and say:

" You're Spider-Man! I'll buy you a beer!"

Presuming that I'd be guarenteed to survive, I wouldn't mind an encounter with Doc Ock. (Yeah, who didn't see that response coming?)

i'd like to meet spidey and mj

Gwen Stacy...or Ock...or Spider-Man...or...

Doctor Octopus, of course. Though I'd probably be speechless with awe in his presence.

Black Cat. Spidey is a touch nerotic for me and Mary Jane is a little too angst-filled.

Meow.

Spidey, of course, and JJJ, just so I could tell him to leave the web-head alone.

I would love to meet Carnage but am afriad he will kill me :csad:

...You know, I bet that it would also be a blast to poke one's nose into the Bugle for a day.

OctoHaz said:
...You know, I bet that it would also be a blast to poke one's nose into the Bugle for a day.

You can actually DO that, in a way.

Ever been on the Spider-Man ride at Universal? You have to walk through a mock version of the Bugle to get to it...you see Jameson's office...Betty Brant's desk...and i THINK Phil Urich's desk as well. I have photos. If i ever get a scanner i'll post them for us.

CaptainStacy said:

Ever been on the Spider-Man ride at Universal? You have to walk through a mock version of the Bugle to get to it...you see Jameson's office...Betty Brant's desk...and i THINK Phil Urich's desk as well. I have photos. If i ever get a scanner i'll post them for us.

I went on that ride twice when I went to Orlando back in 2004. It is so awesome, that words cannot do it justice.

And the icing on the cake was that Ock was the chief villain leading the other bad guys, and menacing you on that ride several times along the way.

Greatness. And the Bugle part was excellent. The had desks and everything in there. I think Betty Brant's desk was there, along with Robbie's and Jonah's.

Doc Ock said:
I went on that ride twice when I went to Orlando back in 2004. It is so awesome, that words cannot do it justice.

And the icing on the cake was that Ock was the chief villain leading the other bad guys, and menacing you on that ride several times along the way.

Greatness. And the Bugle part was excellent. The had desks and everything in there. I think Betty Brant's desk was there, along with Robbie's and Jonah's.

:woot: I know you were loving it when Ock first appears, smashing his way through a brick wall!

My favorite part is when Ock zaps our car with the anti-gravity ray, and we start to float up over the city...Spider-Man is flipping up a building alongside us. That completely blows my mind everytime i do it, lol. :woot:

Oh, yes. That one's a personal favorite memory.

I'd like to have Spidey save my life. Preferably not by doing something dumb. And then go to his house and play chess or something.

I'd like to meet Norman Osborn, then I'd kick him in the nads... Although I'd probably be speechless in fromnt of Ock... If I can't meet with Norman, I'd like to meet up with Gwen Stacy... I'd kidnap her so she can't sleep with Norman thus retconning Sins Past into oblivion...

i'd like to meet spidey and mj

and if i'm lucky maybe spidey's two amazing friends will stop by and i'll meet THEM TOO[THAT'BE AS CLOSE TO TEAMING UP WITH THE SPIDER FRIENDS AS I'LL EVER GET:spidey:

I'd like to BE Venom. Or Ock-having arms like that would be great. Who I'd like to MEET is harder . . . hmm . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"