World What if Spider-Man revealed his true identity to the whole world?

Red

King Littlefinger
Reaction score
There is a rumor going around, as some may know, that Spider-Man may reveal to the world that he’s Peter Parker in the upcoming Civil War.

So let’s say Spider-Man does reveal he’s Peter Parker to the world: what would happen next?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2006-04...ractions_x.htm

95% of comic book fans drop all Spider-man titles, that's what. :up:

In the year 2000, in the year 2000!!!

In the year two-thousand, Spider-man will reveal his face to the world in the Civil war arc. Peter Parker will suddenly get more fans and more positive opinions from the world. Girls will think he is cute, and guys will respect him because of his skills and because he bangs MJ every night. JJJ will apollogize for being mean, and Uncle Ben will come back from the dead.

95.99% of all fans of Spider-Man comics will become fans of DC and their Infinite Crisis story. USM and Spider-Girl will be the only remaining spider-man comics after Marvel is raided and Joe Queseda is burned at a stake. JMS will be slapped and his wife will leave him. Marvel will have to make an official announcement to the public and appologize for the last like five years and retcon the stories by saying that they were all part of a dream-story that the Scarlet Witch created in a sub-house of M dileria.

In the year 2000, in the yeaaar 2000!!!!!!!!!

I do not read Spider-Man comics that often...but I remember when I was like 10 or 11 seeing a Spider-Man 2099 comic or something. So you're idea for year 2000 or whatever you suggested wouldn't really work if my memory is correct. =P

It would seriously suck...

That speech Peter gave MJ about "can't be with you because villians would find out who I am" was there for a reason. And it doesn't just apply to the movies, but to the comics and all. I guess he's stoped caring about his loved ones...who cares if the villians kill them and hunt him down at night while he's in his house sleeping because they know who he is...

Mr. Socko said:
It would seriously suck...

That speech Peter gave MJ about "can't be with you because villians would find out who I am" was there for a reason. And it doesn't just apply to the movies, but to the comics and all. I guess he's stoped caring about his loved ones...who cares if the villians kill them and hunt him down at night while he's in his house sleeping because they know who he is...

Good point.

Just so you all know...That was a referance to Conan O'brien..He used to have a segment where they would look into the "future" and make fun of current events. It was mostly done when Andy Rickter was there...But they did it from time to time afterwards. Even after the year 2000.

Yeah I think no one got that.

I got it. It took a while, though.

Spider-Man would never be the same in a very bad way. It'll also be one of those things no writer could retcon short of some sort of convoluted plot.

ChineseFooD said:
Just so you all know...That was a referance to Conan O'brien..He used to have a segment where they would look into the "future" and make fun of current events. It was mostly done when Andy Rickter was there...But they did it from time to time afterwards. Even after the year 2000.

Yeah I think no one got that.

I didn't get it...but Conan O'brien is a funny guy. :up:

Didn't that happen to the Spidey in the 90's show episode: I really hate clones? The Metal Spidey revealed his identity and everyone loved him. Even JJ. (Which was a bit scary.)

i personally don't see why it's a bad thing.

there are heroes with badder villains than spidey's who know about their whereabout and loved ones and they just get on with it.

no big deal

If Spider-Man revealed his true identity to the whole world, feathers will be ruffled.

Spideys Sister said:
Didn't that happen to the Spidey in the 90's show episode: I really hate clones? The Metal Spidey revealed his identity and everyone loved him. Even JJ. (Which was a bit scary.)
1-that's a bad point of reference; that show stunk.
2-he was rich, he never made any mistakes & his life was perfect. He was a wall-crawling Iron Man; he had nothing to lose. Hell, Kingpin was his lawyer!

Spidey's identity being revealed to the public would be a horrible idea; he'd be dead in a week!

Hey, look at that I was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"