If you dress as Joker for Halloween..you deserve a kick in the balls...

Hmmm never thought about that happening by accident , my wife might not like that, so guess i better wear my wedding band outside of my gloves :word:

i am spoken for as well. i showed the cards to my girlfriend and she laughed it off (i think:huh:)

When is that restraining order going to be taken off DFA? I really didn't mean to be so affectionate when I saw you in person for the first time. And I swear to you it was just my belt buckle.

asponge.png

i keep trying to get it removed but my lawyer says i cant. something about you being dangerous.

soon...:oldrazz:

i keep trying to get it removed but my lawyer says i cant. something about you being dangerous.

soon...:oldrazz:
Dangerous? Pfftt, me? That's absolutely ridiculous. :whatever: *carves "DFA" initials on desk inside a heart*

You know thinking about that article again it really kind of pisses me off but at the same time I can brush it off as a just a dumbass blog. I mean just imagine if no one dressed as Joker for Halloween, no one in the world haha. That wouldn't look right at all. :funny: I mean Halloween is about dressing up as some of your favorite iconic and memorable characters, Joker is now one of them. This is just his introductory year (or last year if you wish) Heath's Joker is pretty much right there with Freddy Krueger, Jason, Mike Myers, all the best ones we see every year.

made no sense. you get a C for effort

ok, lemme paint my comment by numbers for you.

1. in the words of arnold, i'm calling you a girly-man... 3rd grade girly man to be exact. i would expect you to take that as an insult... so if you don't, please PM me with appropriate terminology that you find offensive... i'll edit my original post to make it the least appealing to you.

2. sticking your head in the oven with the gas on would suggest killing yourself. i dont literally want you to do so... but i would have you examine your worth as a whole to mankind. you may find that you are extremely lacking in any positive qualities with no hope for change, and the logical conclusion would be to off yourself. im not telling you to do it... just, consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"