Official 2007 Batman/Joker Halloween Costume Contest

strikezone89

Smarks Chat CM PUNK :-/
Reaction score
Okay people. Since Halloween is so close and many people are going as batman characters..... let's have a best costume contest
RULES:
  • You must send me a pm with your name so I know your in
  • You Must Wear A Batman Related Costume............... such as The Joker, Penguin, Catwoman,etc..
  • You have to post at least 2 pics of your costume and the pics you post have to be the ones you want entered into the contest

Judging will the day after Halloween so you have plenty of time to post your pics. if you have an issue with the judging time please let me know.

We will have 2 Male winners and 1 female winner*if applicable*

since theres some time left you can use this thread to discuss your costume idea's and tips

Good Luck Everyone

Good idea, count me in. I'll also PM you if you want.

I'm in to :yay:

CFE

I'm in naturally.

okay now we have 6 peeps in so far.
lets hope for more

DAMMIT!

I already wrote up a full contest thread for posting last night...and then you come in!!!

OH, Im always in for a costume thread. :)
But of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOWBAT69
OH, Im always in for a costume thread. :)

Crap...looks like we already have our winner :oldrazz:

But it's still worth a try...

CFE

Don't be too sure just yet my friend...:cwink:
Shadowbat's 1989 suit may kick some serious butt, but my Begin's just might blow you guys away. We shall see...

well how many people are going as batman? how many for villians?
should we have just 1 batman/villian winner
or a batman winner and a villian winner

well, i'll throw my hat in, i might not be able to actually put the costume together. but in case i do, i'm in.

I'm in, Shadowbat69 and I should have some fun seeing as we're both on a costume message board and have the same cowl

Game on

I'm in. Just gathering my Joker costume up now. So far, i'm very pleased.

ight, but people remember DON"T POST any pics of you in your costume..... if you do that is ur entry.
also you get to post 2 pics of yourself>

also do we have any ladies in the contest? just want to know so if i should set up a female contest also

Strikezone89. :o

no, theres a comma, I'm saying that Shadowbat69 and I will have fun with this because we have the same 89 cowl and very similar suits, I know the thread was started by Strikezone89:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"