If you were Batman,who would you send out to capture the following and why?

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
Imagine if you are the Batman and once again, the inmates of Arkham have escaped. You are off in the middle of a battle along side the JLA against aliens or something and can't make it back any time soon.What allies would you prefer take on what villians and for what reasons? Granted,some characters wouldn't take orders from Batman but humor me,ok?

ALLIES
Nightwing
Red Hood II/Jason Todd
Batwoman
Catwoman
Robin III/Tim Drake
Huntress

VILLIANS
Joker
Two Face
Scarecrow
Killer Croc
Poison Ivy
Zsasz

I'd send Jason to go after the Joker, to make sure I don't have to go after Joker ever again.

Two-Face would go to Nightwing, because he's he right guy for it. (Prodigal)

Scarecrow, I'll let Batwoman have him. (Lesbians aren't scared off anything!)

Killer Croc, Tim Offcourse. He can handle him (he's the best Robin out there) and otherwise he would get some backup by Nightwing.

Poison Ivy, who else then Selina?

Zsasz, not my first choice but seems like Huntress is the only one left...oh well I never liked her anyway.

-Batman out.

I wouldn't let anyone else handle The Joker. It'd be more of a personal thing with me. If I had no other choice, however, I'd send Nightwing to do it... Only because I'd trust him to get the job done a little more than the others.

Two-Face is brutal. Jason is brutal. Seems like a perfect match, though I definately would be cautious in doing so.

Scarecrow, I'd use Tim, since he already showed in "Face to Face" that he can conquer the toxin in a relatively short amount of time.

Killer Croc, I'd use Huntress, mainly because I'm sure she could fire some tranqs from that crossbow of hers.

Poison Ivy, I'd use Batwoman. I'd be doing her more of a favor than anything. :o

With Zsasz, I'm sure Catwoman would be more than capable. She has experience with sharp objects, which is Zsasz's MO. She could give him a whole new set of 'tallys'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"