IGN: Gaming's Seven Deadly Sins

I agree with all of that except Quick Time Events, I like them

I agree with all of that except Quick Time Events, I like them

I do too, but i have good reaction time so maybe thats why. I can see how someone could get frustrated with them if their reaction time bites.

I do too, but i have good reaction time so maybe thats why. I can see how someone could get frustrated with them if their reaction time bites.

Lol, maybe so. I admit it can be overdone, but I've always found them a nice break up from monotony. You can build a fun game out of them, too, like Indigo Prophecy.

The worst quicktime ******** is MUA1. The big boss battles got annoying. RE5 was ok with the quicktime stuff as long as you were playing with some who knew what the **** they were doing

I might get around to finishing Indigo Prophecy, but I lost interest in the story when it was just quick-time after quick-time after quick-time.

Doesn't scream "must play" or "fun"

I might get around to finishing Indigo Prophecy, but I lost interest in the story when it was just quick-time after quick-time after quick-time.

Well, it's not for everyone for sure, but I never had a problem with it. I treated it as a interactive movie over anything else.

The worst quicktime ******** is MUA1. The big boss battles got annoying. RE5 was ok with the quicktime stuff as long as you were playing with some who knew what the **** they were doing

Haha yea, my buddy just got into the RE series and we were playing 5, we came to that first QTE scene and i didn't let him know about it, ya know to see if he'd remain on his toes. Nope, sure didn't, haha. Once he realized he had to pay attention to the cutscenes he was fine. Thats one of the reasons why i love them so much. You are actively engaged in the cutscene, its not passive.

I don't recall any complaints about non-interactive cutscenes, aside from some being lengthy. Like in the Metal Gear series or Xenosaga

Haha yea, my buddy just got into the RE series and we were playing 5, we came to that first QTE scene and i didn't let him know about it, ya know to see if he'd remain on his toes. Nope, sure didn't, haha. Once he realized he had to pay attention to the cutscenes he was fine. Thats one of the reasons why i love them so much. You are actively engaged in the cutscene, its not passive.
Yeah if your teammate knows he or she needs to stay on their toes then the cutscenes are fine, but I was playing with a kid that I could have sworn was ******ed. I "died" 17 times on that savannah mission where your on the turret. She wouldn't press the damned buttons, especially not when we had to fight the gigante ****

Yeah if your teammate knows he or she needs to stay on their toes then the cutscenes are fine, but I was playing with a kid that I could have sworn was ******ed. I "died" 17 times on that savannah mission where your on the turret. She wouldn't press the damned buttons, especially not when we had to fight the gigante ****

haha yea, i did play with someone like that. First off, they had no mic, usually i would have kicked them from the start but for some reason i didnt. Anyway, it was that scene where you had to run from the falling pillars. They must have died 10 times. I had enough then, kicked them from the room.

haha yea, i did play with someone like that. First off, they had no mic, usually i would have kicked them from the start but for some reason i didnt. Anyway, it was that scene where you had to run from the falling pillars. They must have died 10 times. I had enough then, kicked them from the room.
if someone is playing with me without a mic, I boot em no questions asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"