Iron Fist IGN: Iron Fist is the most binge-watched MCU show.

The binge numbers are obviously due to a combination of "car wreck curiosity" and folks who wanted to support it in defiance of the critical response, especially those who said the lead should be Asian. Similar effect as with BatmanvSuperman and Suicide Squad.

Another possibility: completists who were afraid that, because of the negative reviews, the show might have been dropped from Netflix before they had a chance to watch it.

Still trending on Netfilx. People like it ALOT more then critics it seems.

Another possibility: completists who were afraid that, because of the negative reviews, the show might have been dropped from Netflix before they had a chance to watch it.

That would be weird. Why would Netflix "drop" a show they own and already paid for? Keeping it up on the service costs them nothing, or so near as not to matter.

That would be weird. Why would Netflix "drop" a show they own and already paid for? Keeping it up on the service costs them nothing, or so near as not to matter.

I didn't say that Netflix would necessarily do that; only that some people might expect them to do so. Surely there have been times when NF terminated offerings too early for watchers (tho probably not their own product).

This thing is generating big numbers. I'll be back, but with a new paint job.

Is it really worth investing my binge-hours on this series??

I can kind of see it. It seemed more of an issue with Iron Fist. We saw next to nothing of K'un L'un, and no Shao Lao.

Well, they have to save something for the second season. I f we get one.

Is it really worth investing my binge-hours on this series??

I suppose that depends on how much your time is worth. It can be done in a single long day or a weekend if you space it out.

As you see on certain sites audience reception is much better then the reviewers, so I would give it a shot.

I suppose that depends on how much your time is worth. It can be done in a single long day or a weekend if you space it out.

Definitely. For Daredevil and Jessica Jones I couldn't recommend those high enough. Luke Cage is totally worth checking out. For Iron Fist, you could skip it if you want and I don't think you'll be missing out on anything. But if you have the time and plan on seeing the Defenders anyway you should check it out and give it a chance. It's starts slow but does pick up

2 cents from someone who is not that familiar with the Marvel Netflix heroes and has a lot of time right now because I don't have a job.

I binge watched this show recently. I think what got me to binge watch IF and not just stop after an episode or two is my curiosity to find out how Danny was going to get back his company. I also felt the tone of the series is lighter. Maybe not true but it felt like it to me. DD and especially JJ was really really difficult to watch because of the violence. Lastly, I have a soft spot for kung fu.

Overall, I enjoyed IF but there were a lot of things that could be better starting with the action scenes. They seem slow and janky for kung fu experts.

When DD came out, I watched 2 episodes then stopped. Skipped JJ. Watched 4 or 5 episodes of LC. However, after watching Iron Fist, I was inspired to go back and watch all the other 3. Because I am aware that this is a shared universe, I was curious to know more about some of the characters and events that was referenced in IF. Like Rosario Dawson's character or the Hand. So now I am all caught up on all the Marvel Netflix series and looking forward to The Defenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"