The Defenders Netflix ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Is Least-Viewed Among Marvel Street-Hero Serie

I think the Hand just needed a more compelling motivation or final threat.

They never really addressed how the Chaste is supposed to be Iron Fist's army either. They just lampshade it by saying, "There's a lot I don't know." Well ****, thanks for nothing Stick.

I mean, yeah, look at nuanced Daredevil was able make a villain like Dex for season 3. If The Defenders could've done that with the Hand....

I don't think the Hand needs to be nuanced, they need to be mysterious.

The Hand needed to be threatening. I wasn't a huge fan of them in Daredevil but looking back, at least they were creepy, masking their heartbeats and making weird zombie kids. The Hand of the Defenders were exceptionally dull. Immortality is ironically a really short-term goal as far as evil schemes go. They're just digging for treasure. Its unfortunate location is what puts New York in danger The "big threat" that brings our heroes together is un-permitted digging. The organization appeared to have run out of ninjas too, which even on Netflix's budget is bizarre..

The Hand needed to be threatening. I wasn't a huge fan of them in Daredevil but looking back, at least they were creepy, masking their heartbeats and making weird zombie kids. The Hand of the Defenders were exceptionally dull. Immortality is ironically a really short-term goal as far as evil schemes go. They're just digging for treasure. Its unfortunate location is what puts New York in danger The "big threat" that brings our heroes together is un-permitted digging. The organization appeared to have run out of ninjas too, which even on Netflix's budget is bizarre..

I was so underwhelmed by their big scheme. They totally flushed all the mystery and build-up from S1 and 2 of Daredevil down the toilet.

What was the whole Black Sky thing anyway? If Elektra was a Black Sky, then who was the child from S1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"