I'm a drug dealer?

you should have asked for her number....she sounds like a keeper.

Well, yea. When I was younger i used to sell a bit of weed to my friends. And a few of my friends now serve up. They ain't evil, I ain't evil. They are not "pushers" who take advantage of people and try to get them hooked. They are just providing a service for their other friends.

That's one way to look at it. Her way is the other way to look at it.

Yea I think the "pushers", the ones who try to get people hooked so they are in their pockets are evil. They are the scum of the earth. But it isn't always like that.

Drug Dealers are people to. If you stab them, do they not bleed? If you chase them, do they not fall?

A pillar of the community?

Sorry, a piller for the community. :)

(conducting drug dealing while old lady is occupied) heh heh heh

In retrospect she must be a big Punisher fan:

so she started to walk away and then she turned around and shouted, "My son's in the National Guard. I'm gonna get him to come over and shoot you up. Put THAT In your pipe and smoke it"

I gave someone a PrilosecOTC for free once, does that make me a drug dealer?

HAHAHAHAH!!!

So anyway hit me up with some "sweets" buddy?

I'll leave the money in the normal place yeah???

Laters

So i was walking around my neighborhood, and an old woman came out of her house. She said to me "park in the Empty space"
so i said "what?"
then she said:
"you're a drug dealer. park in the Empty space, drug dealer. Scum of the Earth you are, corupting kids like that"
Now i'm not a drug dealer and i dont even look like a stereotypical drug dealer so i was all like :huh:.
then she started to follow me around for a couple of minutes muttering things under her breath like "I'm moving out of here. i'm getting out of this neighborhood because of people like you."
so after a while I turned around and said "look, lady It is illegal in this country to stalk someone and to harrass them. if you continue to stalk me and harrass me, i'll call the police."
so she started to walk away and then she turned around and shouted, "My son's in the National Guard. I'm gonna get him to come over and shot you up. Put THAT In your pipe and smoke it"

True Story.

That deserved a firm back hand and a shut up *****.

Well, yea. When I was younger i used to sell a bit of weed to my friends. And a few of my friends now serve up. They ain't evil, I ain't evil. They are not "pushers" who take advantage of people and try to get them hooked. They are just providing a service for their other friends.

I'd still not feel comfortable with even weed around me. I've seen what it does to people over time just by working at a 24 hour laundromat. A few years back, when this drug den next door to where I work was open and not condemned as a health hazard, I had a guy from there try to purchase me like a cheap hooker while I was just doing my job. The pungent smell of marijuana smoke and beer tainted sweat almost made me hurl. Plus there's the fact that the smoke is quite unfiltered and is much more damaging to the lungs than regular cigarette smoke, which doesn't say much about the alleged health benefits marijuana smokers sing the praises of. It kind of makes me sad that people are such prisoners to such dangerous habits like that. I'd rather feel the natural high of being surrounded by clean air and nature. There's nothing like being caressed by the beauty of an untainted forest.

You have an entirely tainted one sided view of the herb.

When I smoke up, I feel at peace with everything. The world still sucks, but it looks so different and feels so much better. The natural high from "clean air and nature" would simply be intensified after toking if you don't oversmoke like so many of us do... otherwise you might just have a bad trip, lol. :o

I know there are those who abuse the drug, don't fully appreciate it for what it is and it looks like you've never met someone who isn't like that. Just like anything else there's a good and bad side, and your preferences are your preferences but it isn't weed that does that to people. It might affect you but it doesn't change you, and if it does that person is weak or sick.

I buy by the quarter and I'll usually toss a bit to my friends once in a while but chopping is too political for me. I prefer smoking out of a water pipe too, that way the smoke is filtered and cooled.

I guess I must be a freak of nature then because I say no to just about everything I know is harmful to me, including pot. How can I be slanted when so many pot smokers I've encountered at work looked like washed up shells to me? I feel very sorry for these people being a prisoner of that to make them feel good instead of what is real, nature. Alcohol? No! Drugs, including weed? No! Excessive speeding? No! (And that's an easy one because I don't even have a learner's permit. Just about the only thing I am addicted to, though not quite so much anymore, is the Sims 2. All I really need to be the life of the party is mass quantities of Mountain Dew (Caffeine I guess. Would you consider that a drug?) and chocolate. Screw dangerous chemical substances. You should have seen how wild and fun I was as a teenager under the influence of high amounts of sugar. I can still be that way even now, but only if I procure said instruments of hyperactivity because I don't trust anybody because they could slip me a mickey. And the big plus is that it leaves no messy hangover to deal with the next morning. Anyone who think s that all I need is some persuasion to turn me onto things I don't want to consume has another thing coming. I have a will of steel that has basically kept me afloat all these decades. I'm not changing for anyone especially if it entails harmful, psyche damaging things. I will not let my strength and will be dulled by things like marijuana. I am a warrior and I fight not sit back and let people walk all over me.

Last edited:
I guess I must be a freak of nature then because I say no to just about everything I know is harmful to me, including pot. How can I be slanted when so many pot smokers I've encountered at work looked like washed up shells to me? I feel very sorry for these people being a prisoner of that to make them feel good instead of what is real, nature. Alcohol? No! Drugs, including weed? No! Excessive speeding? No! (And that's an easy one because I don't even have a learner's permit. Just about the only thing I am addicted to, though not quite so much anymore, is the Sims 2. All I really need to be the life of the party is mass quantities of Mountain Dew (Caffeine I guess. Would you consider that a drug?) and chocolate. Screw dangerous chemical substances. You should have seen how wild and fun I was as a teenager under the influence of high amounts of sugar. I can still be that way even now, but only if I procure said instruments of hyperactivity because I don't trust anybody because they could slip me a mickey. And the big plus is that it leaves no messy hangover to deal with the next morning. Anyone who think s that all I need is some persuasion to turn me onto things I don't want to consume has another thing coming. I have a will of steel that has basically kept me afloat all these decades. I'm not changing for anyone especially if it entails harmful, psyche damaging things. I will not let my strength and will be dulled by things like marijuana. I am a warrior and I fight not sit back and let people walk all over me.

Go you! :huh:

I've never been the sort that liked to play follow the leader anyways. I guess this is my way of asserting my individuality. I just find it much more fun to sit back and watch people make fools of themselves, not be the one making a fool out of myself.

So... you're super healthy, exercise 30 minutes a day, get your proper vitamins, 5 servings of veggies a day, etc?

Or is it you're just content to say 'no' to all the bad things and pretend that makes you healthy?

Not getting your veggies, vitamins, and exercise can be just as dangerous to your health as those things you're so proud of saying 'no' to.

Can the self righteous ********. A lot of people say 'no' to drugs, alcohol, and alla that crap. It doesn't make you special. You're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"