I'm going to see X3 tonight! YAY!

PikaZeroX said:
Just say if Darth ringzer is telling the truth, that way we know he's legit and have the answers to everything we need.

Or confirm one or two minor points so we can check them gainst each other.

So far he's telling the truth.

Famke portrays the Phoenix as the best she can ... and she succeeds.

Collosus DOES say something ... cant remember what.

I'm signing off. Tried my best and all I get is angry people telling me I should "piss off" and "get my facts" straight. Funny thing is , this people are in denial because of what happens to their hero's. I dont care. I'm not the one who made the movie.

They all expect there favorites to live and fight for another 641982649816294816241629864 X-MEN movies. Bah , pisses me off.

See-ya guys

Thanks for the tidbits you could tell. I saw your response on the other thread.

Damn I know way to much. i will not emjoy the movie as much now.

Hey Wolverini before you sign off can you tell me if Colosssu has black hair, how the movie ends, and if storm and logan have a romance? Thanks.

Wolverini said:
Collosus's part compared to X2 has improved a great-deal :) Lots of metalling up ...

I'll give you the chance.

Phoenix and Magneto and Xavier's Death...how is it all handled?

Wolverini said:
Collosus's part compared to X2 has improved a great-deal :) Lots of metalling up ...

:D :D

Does he talked while metalled up?? Simon said he did, but of course his word has gone out the window....

wolverini - if you read this - does jean grey fight storm or any female charachter in this movie besides the men ? Does she flame up and kick ass ?? Please let me know :) thank you

Wolverini are you lying? Darth Ratzinger claims you are, who should we believe?!

Storm22 said:
Wolverini are you lying? Darth Ratzinger claims you are, who should we believe?!

I think he is just playing you.

But it does seem strange that the actress playing Psylocke said she used her powers, when this guy says she doesn't.

Either she is right, but it was cut, and Brett, Simon, and Zak lied about keeping everything.

OR

She was confused.

OR

This guy is lying to us.

PWN3R RANGER said:
I think he is just playing you.

But it does seem strange that the actress playing Psylocke said she used her powers, when this guy says she doesn't.

Either she is right, but it was cut, and Brett, Simon, and Zak lied about keeping everything.

OR

She was confused.

OR

This guy is lying to us.

I think Ratz is lying tbh but I'm not totally sure:confused:

Storm22 said:
I think Ratz is lying tbh but I'm not totally sure:confused:

I think the first one is more believable.....:( :down

im sorry but this darth guy is lying, he makes no sense

MaleRogue said:
Please someone???
Please tell me

darth couldnt give a straight answer, first yes then he mentions she uses her powers on bobby when holding his hand or something, then didnt really clarify, another thing he cant remember :down

oke thank you
But Aiden...does Rogue take the cure according to this guy/girl

What time is it in Britain???

spark627 said:
darth couldnt give a straight answer, first yes then he mentions she uses her powers on bobby when holding his hand or something, then didnt really clarify, another thing he cant remember :down

Yeah i don't know what to believe....
I only hope she wpn't take the cure...or that the mutation will come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"