I'm going to see X3 tonight! YAY!

Also, did Juggernaut REALLY say "I'm the Juggernaut, *****!"?

If so, they really didn't need to do that, there's gonna be enough people at the midnight showing to deliver that line for him!

PhoenixWillRise said:
Sadly no... it was a very good movie, altho the opening 20 minutes seemed a bit rushed...

But do not get me wrong, there was loads of FAB stuff too, and overall it was a great movie.. after 1 watching I would rate it 8.5 out of 10

How were the fight scenes and how did the characters do in this movie than the last 2?:up:

PWR, did Jean have a lot of lines or things to do? or was her story very underdeveloped and it was basically a Storm + Wolverine fest like one of the reviews suggested?

all the answerrs to these questions are in the SPOILERS thread..

but to shout out about Ckye... yes, dead, gone, buried...
surprise character at the end... Prof X is not dead.. tho his body is gone.. ;)

Octoberist said:
There were people who liked Daredevil when it first came out. Hell, I liked it too but then I had to digest it later.

I don't know if I'll like X3 or not. I'm giving it a shot but...

Yeah, that's how I feel a lot about most of the scenes I've seen of X3 thus far . . . at first, they look cool . . . and that's about it . . . and then I have time to digest them, and they aren't so cool anymore--it's like I'm just clamoring to see anything X3, that the moment I see it, I think it's awesome . . . but afterwards, not so much. I'm hoping the movie isn't this way for me--not just some flash in the pan.

PhoenixWillRise,

The secret character at the end..is he Xaviers mind into a new body or is he some cool comic cameo (and if it is, could you tell me which is?)

X.M.D. said:
PhoenixWillRise,

The secret character at the end..is he Xaviers mind into a new body or is he some cool comic cameo (and if it is, could you tell me which is?)
xaviers mind in a new body!

PhoenixWillRise said:
xaviers mind in a new body!

was this ever in the comics? xavier dieing then going into a new body?
cause it kind of....kind of....seems...a bit......a bit dumb.... :O... jub jub

Since you've seen it can you answer one question for me?
Was the part where they show Young Jean Grey long or short? and what were they doing in that scene?
-Thanks

Psylocke did it in the Ultimate books but i dunno about tge prof

wow, all of this makes the film sound like such a bunch of bull****

I'm so hoping they do the same thing in Superman Returns, make the KID the star and throw Superman into the background...

way to go Rothman... Cyclops main character arc here is now completely destroyed and he's never given any chance to come back... that's just friggin brilliant

**** this ****... i'm gonna wait for it on DVD, honestly, i'm not gonna be bothered watching this **** unless someone else pays for it... no way I'm spending a cent on this crap

Bring on Favreau's Iron Man, Superman, the next Batman, and the definitive marvel film that will show how a PART THREE in a movie trilogy is supposed to be done and will clearly and completely own the ass of X-3 is Spider-Man 3...

to quote a cheesy lex... BRING IT ON

Thankx, Phoenix!

And...what about Wolverine at the end...does he stay in Xavier's or return to his pre- X1 life, fighting in cages, as novelization suggests?

And the extra after the final credits..whats all about?

it's been said in earlier posts already. Xavier reappears woohooooo... he comes back in someone else's body with Moira McTaggert there accompanying him... genius fox

I never liked Cyclops that much. Glad he's dead

echostation said:
way to go Rothman... Cyclops main character arc here is now completely destroyed and he's never given any chance to come back... that's just friggin brilliant

gj ratner/fox/rest butchering x-men stories. :down

does it show rogue getting a cure shot? how do you know rogue got the cure? was it ever said in the film?

PhoenixWillRise said:
surprise character at the end... Prof X is not dead.. tho his body is gone.. ;)

Please I am sure they will come up with an explination to get his old body back :up: I'll have to see this Scene myself to believe it though. Although it does kinda fit with Patrick saying they shot a Secret Scene

Phoenix...I still wanna know....what about Wolverines fate at the end? Does he stay with the team or returns to cage fights?

Haleyfan said:
Since you've seen it can you answer one question for me?
Was the part where they show Young Jean Grey long or short? and what were they doing in that scene?
-Thanks
The scene is maybe 3 or 4 minutes long... sadly, I was hoping for more than what we got.. X and Mags come to jeans house and meet her parents, then her! She reads their minds and X tells her she should not do that with out permission.. then she leviates the cars etc in the neighbourhood and Magneto comments on how special she is...

That is it for that scene really!

X.M.D. said:
Thankx, Phoenix!

And...what about Wolverine at the end...does he stay in Xavier's or return to his pre- X1 life, fighting in cages, as novelization suggests?

And the extra after the final credits..whats all about?
Storm is the official team lead really.. but yes, Wolvie does stick around.. the movie ends with him looking out over the balcony onto the grounds of the X Mansion!

PWR does Psylocke ever use any powers in X3??

pistontoolfan said:
does it show rogue getting a cure shot? how do you know rogue got the cure? was it ever said in the film?
no, u do not see her get it.. you see her queue up for it.. after the battle, she meets Bobby and tells him she is cured and the touch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"