I'm Not A Dork...

Someone do me.

And make my name into other stuff too.

Wilhelm-Scream

Camel Welsh Rim

Refine Fist Wig

Gold In I

Sweeeet. Tina Turner did a song about you!

edit: too tired, not creative. :(

hmmm...POWdER-man

Wonder Pam
Wonder Map
Doper n' Wam
Mean P Word

Calvin said:
How many days did you make it?
Dudette! This thread is from 10-06-2005.

I've made it 8 days and am continuing to make it and am not tempted to drink at all, oddly.

It's the cigarettes. I made it 7.5 days, had 3 stressful mini-crises and POW, had FOUR f***ing cigarettes today. Very depressing. But the drinking hasn't been hard at all. Almost feel guilty for calling myself an alcoholic all of this time.

Also, Abaddon, cool
she will cram me
I can't believe I missed that. I didn't think there was a good one for me, but I like thinking of her trying to cram me. :)

if you spelled it like a civilized person it could be
deer dog tissue

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Dudette! This thread is from 10-06-2005.

I've made it 8 days and am continuing to make it and am not tempted to drink at all, oddly.

It's the cigarettes. I made it 7.5 days, had 3 stressful mini-crises and POW, had FOUR f***ing cigarettes today. Very depressing. But the drinking hasn't been hard at all. Almost feel guilty for calling myself an alcoholic all of this time.
Are you doing something specific? Because I'm having a goddamn hard time with it. Yesterday was probably the most successful day I've had in months, and it was three beers in a bar, while I was in the middle of writing three papers. I haven't made it two days in a row for a long time now, and it's usually less kind to me than yesterday. I want to quit smoking eventually, but I know if I can't drop drinking (which is much easier), there's no f'king way that's gonna happen.

My biggest problem right now is finals and final papers and graduation. The more stressed I get, the more I drink, and the more I drink, the more time I lose and the more stressful the work becomes.

Don't fight me, Calvin. I'm the only one who truly loves you.

I know, that's what makes it hard. But you're killing me! Couldn't you relent for like two weeks, just so I can finish all this work?

Relent is not a word that I understand. Sorry, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"