I'm Pissed

eyez0nme

Civilian
Reaction score
There's an Art Contest, Game Contest, all sorts of contest, but no Writing Contest. When will there be an official writing contest for SHHype Boards?

We tried it a couple years ago, but nobody participated.

Why not try it again? except this time, you advertise it in the SHH Community Forum, or we can even have it there, and not in here, since there's not as many people.

Talk to a mod, I guess...
__I know I'd be interested. What about starting with some "Challenges," like they have at the fanstory site? That's pretty popular. People seem to like being given a theme or a first sentence. Having challenges could get people in a state of mind to test their talents, and build the community here. That would make a contest more successful.

The thing is that judging a picture is a lot quicker and easier than judging a story.

Besides, have you ever seen a post that has a lot to read in it? The first post is always someone complaining about too much to read.

Who wants a pencil for a prize? That'd be about all SHH could afford.

dam, that's a little too harsh, you think? i'm sure the prize will be few bucks-if not in the 1000s, than maybe 100 dollar

Really, we should, if we don't, have writing contest. The only prize I need is that people will know that I'm good at what I do. I say bring on the writing contests!! and for people to actually participate... you lazy bastards. j/k, I love you guys.

I don't get it.:confused: No one cares.:csad: I really think this would be a good idea for us writers.:(

What I would like to know is what other writers want? There are many more writers here that don't write stories or scripts for different reasons. Maybe they don't have enough time, or some are beginners.
I don't care about grammar errors, those can be fixed and can be improved.
Anyways we all like to write, even if we aren't as good as we like to be.

I personally would like to cowrite or write a story with aleast five other writers or help write stories for those invented heroes.

See, that's a good idea.

eyez0nme said:
There's an Art Contest, Game Contest, all sorts of contest, but no Writing Contest. When will there be an official writing contest for SHHype Boards?
not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"