In The Desert, For The Roads...

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
Do they have sand plows? I know from living in Minnesota, even if it's not snowing, if the wind goes up, you can have roads covered with snow from previous falls, and they'll have to crack out the plows. So wouldnt the same hold true in the desert? Wouldnt they have to periodically go out and plow the sand off of the roads?

sand is lighter than snow. when it is windy, it swirls around in the air.

sand is lighter than snow. when it is windy, it swirls around in the air.

uh...yeah...so does snow...and sometimes, it lands on the road...are you saying sand, or the roads, are magic, and never touch one another? What do they do when they get a crap load of sand dunes on the road?

uh...yeah...so does snow...and sometimes, it lands on the road...are you saying sand, or the roads, are magic, and never touch one another? What do they do when they get a crap load of sand dunes on the road?

just saying that sand doesn't stick to the road like snow does. it could just blow to the side of the road. Plus to a certain extent, you can drive on sand if it goes on the road.

I envision a system involving dozens of midgets with push brooms.

well...do they have sand plows? how do they keep the roads clear of sand?

There is rarely any sand in the roads, passing cars usually blow any off. We've had sandstorms before, but it's more of a dusting than anything.

This thread is ricockulous.:cmad:

There is rarely any sand in the roads, passing cars usually blow any off. We've had sandstorms before, but it's more of a dusting than anything.

This thread is ricockulous.:cmad:

It's a legitamate question! Also, you stole the word ricockulous from Chris Jericho, and even if you deny that, I will never, ever believe you :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"