In the Kitchen with DKDetective and InCali: All Things Food, Wine, and Spirits, Etc.

Buffalo chicken burrito.

Roasted chicken breast (with lemon, garlic, and butter), then hot fried with El Pato tomato sauce, Tapatio sauce. Black beans/chopped green onion/jalapenos/mexican rice/chopped romaine lettuce/cilantro. Roll it up in a flour tortilla and you've got yourself a nice spliff.

I hope you're not drinking milk with it... unless it's way too spicy and you need to be rescued :p

regulate-mount-up.gif

Get in, we're going to find the people that came up with this and put them in the cold ground:

A9QCufd.jpeg

regulate-mount-up.gif

Get in, we're going to find the people that came up with this and put them in the cold ground:

A9QCufd.jpeg
Looks like hillbilly spaghetti and meatballs. But that's beef Ramen, Vienna sausages, and ketchup.

regulate-mount-up.gif

A9QCufd.jpeg
Been told that the part of the pasta inside the sausage doesn't cook properly... so, not only that dish is a sin but also (apparently) is a Fail.

Dear god......I go away for a few days and this is what happens.............

High school and college kids with no money got to eat.
Tell me about it. We used to buy 10 pound bags of potatoes and weigh them to get the ones that were heaviest. We called them Irish Steaks. Ramen and vegetables were also a staple, but, I'm sorry, I drew the line at SPAM. My mom gave it to me once. I've eaten it once. I don't know what's in it and don't want to know (so I'm sure you'll end up telling me).

Is it obvious I'm craving Ramen?

@Lily Adler 's "Cash Strapped College Student's Cookbook".

Only $29.95 on Amazon.

Hey. Where's @MissMarvelous ? I wonder if she's found something better to do than hang out with us? :hmm

Admit it.....you're really impressed with my complex use of alliteration.
Just throw in Secrets at the end and you got an Amazon Bestseller alongside Velocilover 2: Romancing the Bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"