Indiana Jones 5, 6 and 7?

*Sigh*

They have signed on for additional movies, but Frank Marshall has been very specific that these were standard contracts for the sake of being franchise contracts and that no more will be made following Crystal Skull.

is Harrison ford up for it? if hes not, they shouldn't make it.

Hell no... there is nothing left to do in the 50's and sixties... fighting Russians is too Cold Warish... rather than using wips and guns.... they'd be using nuclear warheads... its redundant... I am tired of Cold War sh:t and Soviets... its just too modern and too 007ish... just leave it as it is...

*Sigh*

They have signed on for additional movies, but Frank Marshall has been very specific that these were standard contracts for the sake of being franchise contracts and that no more will be made following Crystal Skull.

really? do you have a source, its not that i dont belive you i'd just like to read the full article/interview.

Give me some time to track down those quotes. I can't remember which interview(s) they were from.

I'd rather they just sew it up with this, i have no desire to see an Indiana Jones without Indy......

I don't have a problem with Shia. I have a problem with Harrison Ford not being in them possibly.

Kind of why I never gave two ****s about "The Young Indiana Jones chronicles" or whatever it was called. It was still Indiana Jones...but wasn't the same without Ford.

I don't have a problem with Shia. I have a problem with Harrison Ford not being in them possibly.

Kind of why I never gave two ****s about "The Young Indiana Jones chronicles" or whatever it was called. It was still Indiana Jones...but wasn't the same without Ford.

Yeah and they made a BUNCH of those movies.....

Didn't take as long as I thought:

From MTV News
Part of that wisdom is knowing when to let go, Marshall claimed, vehemently denying rumors that "Crystal Skull" would be the start of another series — either with Ford as the main character or with LaBeouf.

"I don't think so. We're all getting too old," Marshall playfully reported. "We have to hand the [adventure] torch to somebody else. I don't know who that's going to be."

The bit about the torch refers to other adventure franchises, like National Treasure.

Indiana Jones w/o Ford would be awful. I'm opposed to this one, so of course I'm opposed to three more.

I think they should only do Indy 5,6 and 7 if they got a younger JOnes say Indys kid brother and say he be Hugh Jackman for Hugh would make a good Johns with the hat and whip.

I think they should only do Indy 5,6 and 7 if they got a younger JOnes say Indys kid brother and say he be Hugh Jackman for Hugh would make a good Johns with the hat and whip.

I can see the big fans of the series really hating that idea, Ford or no one. I actually like it, Jackman is a good choice.

I'm sure when connery was bond no one could see anyone else playing the role. But for new generations a new indy i'm surewould be ok. Down the line no doubt you'd get the 'who's the better indy' just like you do with bond.

His voice annoys me, he always seems to act the same way, And he's just not very good.

Indy 4 is only being made because:

1) It's been planned on ever since The Last Crusade, but it just never came to be.
2) It's a current fad in Hollywood to do a fourth installment to an old franchise.

This will be the last movie of the franchise until there is the inevitable remake years from now. Studios (etc.) always say they want to make another (especially after a trilogy), but it rarely happens. You really think there will be another Pirates of the Caribbean movie?

I have no problem with a 50's inspired trilogy spin-off featuring Shia.

^Neither do I. They could do a lot of fun things IMO considering the era. You could do one with a vaguely cowboys/indians theme (Mutt goes earching for gold lost during frontier times) or more space themed stuff. OR

Mutt Jones and the Search for Monster Island! LOL

I have no problem with a 50's inspired trilogy spin-off featuring Shia.

Ugh. I have a problem with LeBeouf being a lead in any movie. Just something about that kid just doesnt sit well with me.

If he does take over the Indy series...count me out.

I'd rather they recast Harrison Ford and have an actual Indy movie (as blasphemous as that idea is) than watch Indy's son go on adventures.

Is there a puke smilie on this site?? I think I am gonna hurl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"