Tournament Of Champions (movie Verison)

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
Enlight of the NCAA basketball tournament I'd thought I'd put something together... its similar to Battle of the action move heroes but its somehting we can keep track of... 4 brackets, a field of 65 and one winner... rules are simple... 10 votes win... nothing more nothing less... please go one by one and finish up a round before starting the next... when beginning a new matchup please post a picture of the characters who are facing off to give everyone an idea (I left out Star Wars regulars, Indiana Jones, and the terminator deliberately for obvious reasons... however... after you view the field of 65... DO NOT START VOTING IMMEDIATELY... I want you to review my selections... if there is someone I may have left out and we reach a consensus... I can accomaodate some changes (if the actor playing the role is not already represented by another character)... so once we decide on the bracket we can begin the voting process... this is NOT a thread for everyone to post their opinions that don't relate to deciding a winner... we will knock of one section of the bracket one at a time to decide the Final Four... remember the top remaining seeds play the lowest remaining seeds... so here are the brackets.

Comic Book Regional

1. Spiderman
16. Hellboy

2. Batman (Christian Bale)
15. Elektra

3. Wolverine
14. King Leonidas

4. Magneto
13. The THing

5. Superman (Brandon Routh)
12. Marv (Sin City)

6. Storm
11. King Pin

7. Jean Grey
10. Dare Devil

8. Doctor Octopus
9. Spawn

Fantasy Regional

1. Captain Jack Sparrow
16. Imhotep (The Mummy)

2. Aragorn
15. Ripley

3. Neo
14. Leeloo (The Fifth Element)

4. Gandalf
13. Lara Croft

5. Davey Jones
12. Boba Fett

6. Legolas
11. Robo Cop

7. Morpheus
10. Chewbacca

8. Predator
9. Captain James T. Kirk

The Gritty Regional

1. John Mcclane
16. Play in game: The Punisher (Thomas Jane) vs Capser Troy (Nic Cage Face/off)

2. Harry Tasker (True Lies)
15. Jules (Sam Jackson Pulp Fiction)

3. Leon the Professional
14. Blondie (Good Bad and the Ugly)

4. Jake La Motta
13. Rick Deckard (BLade Runner)

5. Mad Max
12. Ethan Hunt

6. John Mason (Sean Connery The Rock)
11. Jason Bourne

7. Tony Montana
10. Frank Dux (Blood Sport)

8. Alonzo (Training Day)
9. The Bride (Kill Bill)

Animated Regional

1. Buzz Lightyear
16. Puss in Boots (Shreck)

2. Shrek
15. The Little Mermaid

3. Mr. Incredible
14. The Beast

4. Iron Giant
13. Roger Rabbit

5. Princess Fiona
12. Kerchak (Tarzan King Gorilla)

6. Sulley (Monsters Inc)
11. Genie

7. Woody
10. Tarzan

8. Aladin
9. Simba

I'll start the voting in a few hours as long as there are no serious complaints about the bracket

Eh... thought this would draw a bit more interest... maybe its because of the LAG and because we have similar threads already... anyway... we can make changes to the other regions later... lets knock off the comic book regional... I was thinking about this match up even before I drew this up... your classic 8 vs 9... I remember when I first watched Spawn (ya it was an average flick) but the effects were darn cool for a flick back then and Spawn was a badass... so who wins it?

spawn2.jpg

vs.

250px-2826_DocOck.jpg

DOuble freakin post... please Fix LAG SHH

Spawn 1
Ock 0

Umm...I don't really like either, but I like Doc Ock more. He's got the cool tentacles.

Spawn would whip Ock all over the place. A pitty Spawn didn't get a sequel. If it was released now sure but it was before the comic book movie rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"