Iron Fist Iron fist in the wider marvel u

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

What Easter eggs would you like to see iron fist interact with?

I really hope stark industries in mentioned in relationed to rand corp.

Obviously there's the whole defenders thing that will clearly play a big part in the marvel u.

Plus seeing iron fist take out rows of well trained hydra agents would be amazing

Given the tone of all these series, I'm not sure any of those are appropriate. Maybe Stark Industries because of the big corporation thing, but it'll come off as name dropping. I don't really want to see Hydra on the show.

Hi everyone,

What Easter eggs would you like to see iron fist interact with?

I really hope stark industries in mentioned in relationed to rand corp.

Obviously there's the whole defenders thing that will clearly play a big part in the marvel u.

Plus seeing iron fist take out rows of well trained hydra agents would be amazing

amen:jedi

Plus it's always a lot of fun when a character gets into legal trouble and they get represented by matt Murdoch

I could see a definitely place for references to the Rand Corporation.

If the tone of this show differs at all from Brubaker's run on Immortal Iron Fist, they're doing it wrong.

Since they're drawing from Bendis (and Man Without Fear Miller) Daredevil and Bendis's Jessica Jones, I suspect they have a tendency to look towards modern adaptations. Given this, Brubaker is quite a plausible source of inspiration (although, given that I've never read it, I can't comment on the specifics of the tone. I'm just guessing, given that it is Brubaker, he isn't probably going to go into a Jack Kirby high-concept fantasy world).

I wouldn't mind the mystical city of K'un-L'un being name dropped in a Dr. Strange movie. It wouldn't seem out of place, and it would be a nice connection between the big and small screen properties.

I wouldn't mind the mystical city of K'un-L'un being name dropped in a Dr. Strange movie. It wouldn't seem out of place, and it would be a nice connection between the big and small screen properties.

That's a really great one actually!

If the tone of this show differs at all from Brubaker's run on Immortal Iron Fist, they're doing it wrong.

Yeah the fraction/Brubaker run is pretty much perfect and it makes sense because if Luke cage is set up early then he can appear in the same sort of role as he did in that run. They might need to make it a bit easier to understand for newbies though especially with Danny's origin.

I really wish they would go back to a fraction/Brubaker style run in the comics when they really tried to open it up a bit. Unfortunately the timing was off and it got cancelled but you never know what the future will hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"