Iron Man forum?

Iron Man™

The Invincible Iron Man
Reaction score
When are we going to get an Iron Man forum? :D I mean we know filming begins in January, and an unknown in mind. Why not bring it in now and let we Iron fans have our discussions? :(

Hmn,that might sound like a good idea.But it may go dead like alot of the other sub forums here..

Yeah look for it when we get closer to shooting

Dew k. Mosi said:
Yeah look for it when we get closer to shooting

What do you mean by "when we get closer to shooting"????

Kable24 said:
What do you mean by "when we get closer to shooting"????
Once we start getting info on the shooting of the film. So far only a director has been announced. There is no more information than that. Once Favereau starts delivering some goods, we'll put up a place to talk about it.

Well he did say production began in January. Unless Jan was the film date...

That's preproduction. Getting the crew and stuff together, designers, costumes, starting the principle casting. Nothing has been released yet, so there is no point in putting up a forum to say "Yup, we don't know anything yet." day after day.

*cough* Hellboy Sequels *cough*.

I kid. But Dew's right. It wouldn't make sense to have a dedicated forum for it with what info there is now.

Dew k. Mosi said:
That's preproduction. Getting the crew and stuff together, designers, costumes, starting the principle casting. Nothing has been released yet, so there is no point in putting up a forum to say "Yup, we don't know anything yet." day after day.

Kind of the like Batman sequel board? ;)

I'm not the boss, guys, I'm just giving you the info as it comes down to me. No point in winking all smart-ass like at me and thinking you are clever.

We know an Ironman film is going to be shot soon, Ironman has a fairly new series, and people want it. Why not do it now? We know Ironman will play a huge role in Civil War, and his series is getting good reviews. I think starting the Ironman forum sooner than later is the best idea.

But then again, I might be wrong even though people are asking for it, but once its up no one will post in it.

Dew k. Mosi said:
I'm not the boss, guys, I'm just giving you the info as it comes down to me. No point in winking all smart-ass like at me and thinking you are clever.
But I like winking at you. :(

MajinShenron said:
We know an Ironman film is going to be shot soon, Ironman has a fairly new series, and people want it. Why not do it now? We know Ironman will play a huge role in Civil War, and his series is getting good reviews. I think starting the Ironman forum sooner than later is the best idea.

But then again, I might be wrong even though people are asking for it, but once its up no one will post in it.

Even though there are areas to talk about other things, these boards are mainly intended for Superehero Movies. And since the movie has no details out except the director, they're not going to put a forum up for it.

Don't get me wrong, Iron Man is my favorite Marvel character, and I'd like to see a forum for him. But knowing how things run here, they're going to wait a bit. And trying to convince mods and admins that they are wrong is just going to make them ignore you.

Leto Atrides said:
Even though there are areas to talk about other things, these boards are mainly intended for Superehero Movies. And since the movie has no details out except the director, they're not going to put a forum up for it.

Don't get me wrong, Iron Man is my favorite Marvel character, and I'd like to see a forum for him. But knowing how things run here, they're going to wait a bit. And trying to convince mods and admins that they are wrong is just going to make them ignore you.

Hey, who let the voice of reason in here?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"