• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Man Iron Man teaser poster (at comi-con)

you know photobucket has this new feature

it's called resizing images lol

but the poster looks dope

It's alright. I'm not too impressed.

Maybe not be noticable by first glance but this is quite a bit lightened up, you can see the face a lot better. Looks like it has some form of the points from the first revision of his suit (which is awesome i always thought the spike things looked cool)

ironmaniv8.jpg

I think the poster looks pretty cool, but I think the armor looks too advanced. Favreau said he wanted the armor to be realistic, doesn't that mean he should go with the Ultimate Iron Man design?

did you guys now there is a better version of this poster on the front page. anyways i really like the way its looking!

James"007"Bond said:
The poster looks sick!

I'm not up on the latest slang, does that mean you liked it or didn't like it?

Here's Fav's at the comic-con signing posters. I snapped this pic right before it was my turn. :)

p7220340wb0.jpg

I thought the darker image looked better! Still cool though

^ I've got that as the background on both my home and work computers. I also just bought (2) posters off ebay, one was a bonus for buying a Marvel Icons 12" Iron Man figure, so I now have a extra (or will once they arrive).
Obviuosly I'm a big fan of the poster.

I like the overall teaser poster. It's pretty direct and to the point and that works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"