Iron Man Iron Man teaser poster (at comi-con)

wow! that's... wow!! I wonder if thats definaltey the look we'll be seeing, with the circle on the chest and everything. I like it!

nice... i friggin dig it.

and yeah, Katsuro, john said he didn't like the triangle on the chest, and would be going with the circle.

i like the tag line, too. "LAUNCHING MAY 2 2008"

One word, AWESOME!!!

Now,how do I get one.

Awesome, looks like Granov mixing elements from different costumes.

Ironmovie.jpg

Yeah, I guessed that since it says prototype on the poster. But its definitley heading in the right direction.

Well at least that looks good. I'm still iffy about the film but I won't judge it yet.

Mr. Credible said:
nice... i friggin dig it.

and yeah, Katsuro, john said he didn't like the triangle on the chest, and would be going with the circle.

i like the tag line, too. "LAUNCHING MAY 2 2008"

According to the article, it was Granov who didn't like using the triangle.

Speaking of his design work, Granov said that he chose first-off to make sure that the armor had a circular light on the chest, since the triangle never worked for him. Granov also praised Favreau for turning to comic book fans in making the film, something that's rarely seen.

However, Favreau did speak about which emblem he'd use before.

Film Critic SaysWrote:
1. Do you prefer the circle or diamond shape on the chest?

Jon Favreau:
1. I prefer the circle (the way he looked when I was a kid), but the diamond might look cooler. Dunno yet.

favreau wont screw up.

dang... raimi... nolan... johnson... leterrier... and favreau.

wow.

a darn good line up of comic movies is comin our way.

awesome.

Here's my poster signed by Jon Favreau & Adi Granov. Met them both at the comic-con great guys. Jon is very smart and is in total control of this project. He knows what he's doing. I have a funny clip I recorded from the Marvel panel but don't know how to post it.

p7220342rf7.jpg

Here's Jon at the Panel after he cracked a Zathura joke. He was like where were all you guys last year at the Zathura panel. LOL FYI the guy next to him is Louis Leterrier the new Hulk director. Avi & Ari Arad were next to him as was Edgar Wright (awesome guy) and Kevin Feige at the other end.

p7220330lz3.jpg

No mention of casting except a fan telling Favreau he wanted Matthew Fox. Fav's just smiled. Oh what was real funny is a fan told Louis Leterrier that he wanted Sean Bean for Abomination. Leterrier laughed and said "Hasn't he played enough villains? That's type-casting."

I also liked one thing Edgar Wright said of the fighting scenes in Ant-Man. He's gonna have scenes where Ant-Man (while in mid fighting) will be shrinking or getting bigger creating all sorts of issues.

Although not the final design it must be pretty close for them to show it at all and it is badassical:eek: :up: everything about this film is heading in the right direction

I'm not really an iron man fan(I only like him in the avengers really), but this looks very promising, although I doubt he'll look that dark and awesome all the time, I think when we see him flying around in broad daylight, he won't be quite as cool, but that is one awesome looking poster!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"